cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

I'm So Conflicted

As to who I should give "The sky is falling!" , Best Fear Mongering story of the day award to.

Should it go to our self-proclaimed Brainiac, our beloved VRBuck, for his thoughts on beans going to $6.30, or, the earlier candidate of hedgefundfarmer, for his piece on the mutant Ebola Virus decimating our stock market.

I just can't decide - they are both so very worthy of the award today. I guess I need your guys help on this one....

Jen
0 Kudos
21 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: I'm So Conflicted

Smiley Very Happy

0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

Sorry Jen, not my cup of tea.

Senior Contributor

I'm with you on this one Shaggy.
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor

why do you feel like you need to give an award for 2 posts of peoples opinions? Why let yourself get conflicted just say Thanks for your opinion.

0 Kudos
Veteran Contributor

I think she is being sarcastic
0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

I think she's a bitter wannabe who can't make it in the big leagues
Veteran Advisor

A wannabe - yeah, well OK.  If being in the top 2% of net worth in this country in being a wannabe, then that's what I guess I am.  

I've had a great life - I'm not bitter about anything.  And I make more in my monthly retirement check than most people make by working.  Heck, my taxes last year were more than some people make in a lifetime.  And I suppose I could've hired a hot shot tax attorney and cheated the government out of some of that money - but I didn't.  

If I'm bitter, it's because I see those out there taking advantage of others - especially farmers.  Not every farmer out there has a million dollars in their checking accounts, like a lot of you on here pretend that you do.  And if you do - hey -  that's great!  You're in the 1%, and I'm in the 2%.  I live comfortably, I don't look at the price of food when I buy it.  I get what I want.  I don't need to flaunt what I have or don't have.  

It's funny, how when I bring something controversial up, it's a "conspiracy", and we have to reopen the JFK book.  But others on here can print whatever they want, and it's not to be challenged.  Bull with that....you say something as stupid as beans are going to $6.30, and I'm going to challenge it.   And maybe they will.  I bought most of my farm for $250.00 and acre - maybe we'll go back to that again too.  I doubt it - but maybe you should all sell now like I did and bank those hugh profits that you only have on paper.  A profit on paper is nothing - not until it's realized.  My profit was realized, and I guess I'm a wannabe for something, but don't quite know what that might be...

Jen

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

By the way, after thinking about this this afternoon, we have a winner in "The Sky is Falling" post of the day - and - Sorry VR, you were upstaged, it has to go to the Hedge-man for his enlightened Ebola story, that certainly is going to crash the markets world - wide.  VR, you can do better....

Jen

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Funny Quotes about Rich People

0 Kudos