cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: I'm Taking Profits

I don't know what aliens would want with our ancient technology.  Maybe they want our glass cockpits....

Jen

0 Kudos
elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

Is Boeing in the guided middle business now?
0 Kudos
c-x-1
Veteran Advisor

yes - remember 9/11?

0 Kudos
425Cat
Advisor

Probably good move. This thing with ukraine could get dicey they start throwing sanctions around and crash these markets. Big referendum vote sunday
0 Kudos
lsc76cat
Veteran Advisor

The referendum wouldn't be taking place if there was any doubt about the outcome.  Putin will have his way on the Crimea and probably gain effective control over Ukraine and its exports for the forseeable future.  The Russian bear is hungry now and will get fed.

0 Kudos
ECIN
Senior Advisor

Maybe they will finally find Emila Earhart whille looking for this one .

BTW , I would think that IF somebody was to try and fly that jet even close to the U.S. , there would be  flight of 15's to meet and greet with some sparrow's , Anyway thats what would happen if I was running the show .

Double BTW - Jen , I was not sayng you were chicken - just thats where i would put my money , you ever seen how many Wings are sold ?  Smiley WinkSmiley Happy

Triple BTW - If you believe the Double BTW then I have some bridges for sale Smiley Surprised

0 Kudos
c-x-1
Veteran Advisor

anyone think a black Monday will follow the Ides of March???

Jen,.. anyone,.. anyone?

0 Kudos
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

It's hard to say. For me, I was looking at my potential gains vs potential losses. And I see way more chances of the stock market getting hit - hard. It's been a long time since this market set back. 5 years with the significant gains we've seen can't go on forever. We will have a set back, and a 50% retraction would wipe out a lot of my retirement fund. Just stay in - well, that would be great if I have 10 years to earn it back. I'm not willing to let that happen. I had most of my farm sale invested in the market since my sale last Aug. I would hate to lose my life's work in a few months. Will we see a black Monday? I don't know. It's going to happen. It's just a matter of when, and what the catalyst is that sets it off.

Jen
0 Kudos
c-x-1
Veteran Advisor

i was going to say it a week or so ago - alluded to it instead.

larger picture - elliot-wise, index(es) are due to complete # 3 impulse which began Novie 2012 - soooooo

0 Kudos
giolucas
Veteran Advisor

cx

"I was going to say it a week ago",   CMON MAN!!!! Would've, could've, should've.   

0 Kudos