cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I need to thank Ms. Jenny...

since I started reading your posts 4 or 5 days ago about how it was never going to rain again, I have gotten 1,2 inches of rain. So THANK YOU Ms. Jenny!!!! Looks like a nutter chance of rain tomorrow and again on Sunday, upper 70's to low 80's for high's. Maybe mid 80's next week.... Life is Good, sure to be a record crop...... BTW Jen, keep talking about frost. Thanks again!

6 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: I need to thank Ms. Jenny...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Contributor

She didn't respond to you when you crowbarred that comment into Marketeye's post this morning. So you had to put up a new post so she would see it. You must not be getting enough attention at home, so you have to come on Ag.com to stir the pot. Grow up man. Sheesh......

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Jen I would not even respond to this guy I think he has more issues then you want to deal with. I hope corn goes back to the LDP days cause this guy sure could use itSmiley Happy.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

I'm changing the topic here.

After a relaxing bath, Monica Lewinsky was looking at herself naked in a mirror...remembering her time

with Bill Clinton.

Her frustration over her inability to lose weight was depressing her.

In an act of desperation, she decided to call on God for help..."God, if you take away my love handles, I'll devote my life to you," she prayed.

And just like that, her ears fell off!
Highlighted
Advisor

Lol
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Contributor

Re: I'm changing the topic here.

That is a great one! That might possibly be the only Monica Lewinsky joke I hadn't heard. Very funny.

0 Kudos