And head to the lake

Just hope we miss the gut washing rains. Already have enough damage

image.jpg
0 Kudos
6 Replies
kyu2852570
Veteran Contributor

Re: Ice cold

Where are you hauling to? Must be fast if on your third bin already. We are hauling to an ethanol plant with long lines...even for May but I'm getting almost $1 more delivered price on my hedges than harvest delivery to an elevator.
0 Kudos
roarintiger1
Honored Advisor

The thread title had me thinking MT was buying the beer.   Kind of disappointed, I guess I'll buy my own.  🙂    Tomorrow, I plan on finishing soybean planting.......and then I'll have that ice cold beer.     We have missed the heavy rains in my neck of the woods.  Many are finished with their planting around here.

0 Kudos
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

2 hour turns per truck. About a 80 mile RT run. So as you can imagine, basically no lines. And dump hours have been screwy but are now wide open

It's funny. For this whopper of a crop, almost no lines. Was actually asked if I could keep delivering my June contracts after May is cleaned up

Told em we will see
0 Kudos

0 Kudos

0 Kudos
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

Actually it's about right time to plant beans around here

Problem is its wet

Mid to late May is usually about the perfect time. Too early and they are short and podded low and miss the August rain

Second best bean crop we ever had was planted second week of June. It was only eclipsed by last year which was mid to late may planted
0 Kudos