cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

Impressive day......

Gotta love it..........currently checking out the jelly coconut crop..........looks promising, got a little rain yesterday, other than that GDUs have been perfect...........might have a photo or two to post...........Mike, you guys gotta figure out how to get photo posting from ipad or blackberry to work....................I see our resident bear is still running his trap..............and yet he didn't step up and take my 14 or 164 challenge.............funny how that works.............gotta love those that are not even buying what they are selling.............well my rum runner is getting low, that means it's time to go............
0 Kudos
3 Replies
oncearound
Veteran Contributor

Re: Impressive day......

oh yeah he's in full bear mode no doubt, must really hurt some to sell in the bottom of the range and then wish & hope the price drops lower? my '11 beans where mostly sold ahead, was a good price but i hope the price rises and those still holding get rewarded for doing so! i for sure don't cheer the price downward in hopes others might "lose"..... that's some weird psychotic state of mind right there! 

0 Kudos
ratnickwi
Friend

I've following this site for a bit now,  figured I might as well join.  I enjoy everyones inputs.  So MT what kind of legs do you think that old crop beans have?  i haven't sold any yet.....

0 Kudos
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

Well my stool has four legs and its been doing a good job of keeping things upright, so we will start there...............We could see a test of 2011 highs..............that said we learned last year that soya get tired in the 14's..........however soya inventories are getting tighter by the day and even if we plant 93 or 94 M acres we are looking at 72 to 74 M acres of soya, tighter yet...........
0 Kudos