Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/FeTCkoXslsE?rel=0

What's it have to do with markets. Macros
13 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: Interesting.

a market is addressed and is noted to have a clear pattern/trend that is theoretically tradable.

0 Kudos
Advisor

Yes long conservatism short liberalism
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

stop putting such crap on here

0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

You don't think this or boguscare has any impacts..........

Think again

There's a shift going on

We had an administration that was pro RFS

No more

And now he has this tremendous mess with bogus care...........

He's a wounded duck and that's very dangerous when you are the leader (I use that term loosey in this case) of the free world

Also noticed something else last 24 hours that resembles a feeling from the mid 90's.........this AM is opening morning..........the road has been hot since yesterday about 10 with traffic that doesn't exist 51 weeks outta the year.........and they kept the roads hot all night........

Pushed hard last night in case it rained and will push again today and tonight.........but I actually had to chase some guys off that kept driving by real slow........we are hauling fing grain and shelling like wildfire and they just kept driving by.........enough lights in the field to flood a stadium and it's like they didn't care

They are as bad as the deer they are hunting.........dumb and wondering in the roads

Got the 300 in cart tractor......AR in the combine and little slugger on my persons this AM.....

I still believe this crop is way over advertised and think soya have a story........but I think we are on a bad collision course at this point

Get your COP under control and get ready. Down to about 200/acre in corn and around 100/acre for soya. Hopefully this opens up some land in 5 years that's more responsible
0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

sometimes truth smells like crap - it's a disguise - like perfume, but ya know how some people try to trick.

0 Kudos

Mizzou,

If you want to brag about your armaments please do it with the other boyz down at the militia compound.

As I said recently, near the top of very short list of people who should be reverential toward GWB would be grain farmers and land owners- also on the list would be defense and homeland security contractors and financial terrorists such as hedge fund and private equity operators.

But you run your business in the real world and in that world the likelihood that corn ethanol was going to get pushed to maintain grain stocks at critically low levels forever was small. Also difficult when the notion of our new oil abundance is being floated everywhere on the Fox/MSM.

Thus I would think it is bad business of you haven't tried to incorporate that reality into your thinking. Likewise with believing that USDA is lying to some quantum degree.

I've always thought that if the economic SHTF there will be plenty of weapons and ammo to be had as the kooks who have been hoarding them will be selling them for food.

0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

Noxy

Have you seen the armed fleet that follows our jack leg bobble head around. Hmmmmm. What makes them any more special than the people that are paying his salary along with that armed fleet.

Really. Get with it

As for an abundance of oil. Yes if it's at 80 plus a barrel. The oil and nat gas we are pulling up now only work at higher prices

Thus 4 corn and ethanol are cheaper and competitive

You libs need to get a clue

Maybe you need to retread hobbys post on 2023. Lot of truth in there

Don't come knocking at my door when your "allotment" runs out

0 Kudos

The days of that particular blunt policy instrument serving as an ever expanding primary farm support tool were numbered from the inception.

Period.

The problem now is potentially huge, though. That being that there isn't any real form of policy support other than the other Government Created Industry- the crop insurers.

I'm sure that if weather and othr factors turn the ag economy onto more adverse times, they will have their solutions to offer but those solutions will have to run through them and they won't happen until some pain has been encountered.

And I suppose that they and agribusiness will serve as adequate lobbies to get it done after the farm bloc has abandoned its previous allies- the sportman's lobby, conservation groups and urban liberals who want nutrition programs.

Or maybe not.

I just thought I'd give you a small dose of reality to balance off what's piped into the compound via AM radio and cable news.

0 Kudos
Advisor

The bigger concern is the continued policy of printing money into oblivion
0 Kudos