cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Iowa State 10 Iowa 7

First time Iowa State won the Cy Hawk since 2014.  Does this mean $10 beans and $7 corn?  😀   I don`t think the outcome of the game is an indicator of the markets, like the wooly caterpillar foretells the harshness or mildness of winter.    I rooted for both teams, but Iowa State was definitely due to  win.  Go Clones!

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

Re: Iowa State 10 Iowa 7

All my kids graduated from ISU

If they only win one game a year, this is the one. 🙂

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

BADeere_0-1662898266788.jpeg

😀

0 Kudos
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Of all the really bad IU and Purdue teams of recent decades, I can’t recall one with an offense as pathetic as Iowa’s has looked so far.

Might have a bit of a nepotism problem with the coach’s son as OC. 

But that’s for the Ferentz worshipping faithful to conclude.

0 Kudos
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Iowa`s QB (I won`t say his name) is a 5th year senior ... and let`s just say .... yeah

0 Kudos
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I don't know why Ferentz doesn't just go ahead and have him throw downfield.

At least it might open up some run game- which is equally pathetic. 

Iowa used to have a  tradition of good offensive lines.

0 Kudos
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Ferentz must not read Twitter, one of the tamer comments was `the only thing that will fix Iowa`s offense is the end of the season`.    Iowa had a tougher than should`ve win against the Jacks the previous week 7-3.

0 Kudos
k-289
Senior Advisor

BA  -  count  your  ble$$ing$  ,  you  could  be  a  Hu$ker  follower ,  with  your  alm$  going  to  a  coach  thaT  ISN'T  EVEN  ON  THE  STAFF , to  the  tune  of  $15,000,000.oo  in  the  next  5  years = = =

Sure  sign  of  CON-serv-ative  value $pending  =$=$=$

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

If there is ever a sign of inflation beyond reason it is how universities spend their endowments and athletic budgets.

lsc76cat
Senior Advisor

BINGO SW

How much did they pay Frost not to coach Nebraska anymore?  I would be willing to not show up for alot less!!

0 Kudos