cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: It is a soaker

Probably a good time to buy wheat I suspect.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Hahaha! Should all be priced in already, right?  Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Just from the way I look at time, Pal...over the next 6 weeks is a great time to buy wheat. Pick your method, pick your entry, pick your capital you are willing to lose, and take some ownership. I thought you were bullish anyway. Of course, you are always bullish, but when we agree, surely it is a good time to take a shot at it. Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

I could give you a 10 page PPT on the why's but what would it matter. Nothing works all the time, and I would love to see wheat get down to 4.40 for the ultimate steal of the decade, just don't think it very likely because it is out of time.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

I think the view that I'm always bullish is skewed by the fact that the trends I look at are on a longer timeline than most consider and my market is somewhat different, and I'll wait until the next rise to sell. I've gone as long as a couple of years+ for wheat because it's so easy to store here. And I won't sell on a down market unless I'm confident we've just hit a high.

This is usually the hardest part of the year to see the longer trends if a strong one isn't already in place. I consider this to be limbo time this year. If I were confident that the rain on the Plains was breaking the drought, and I'm not YET, then that would be a solid trend domestically.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

It's more of a matter of how wide the basis will be,SWW will not be over supplied this production season PNW.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: It is a soaker, the Old Ones here still

That's worth a chuckle!

0 Kudos