cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

It is all better now

Sure glad Mushelle's Canook buddies got the health care site fixed... just click on the apply now tab

http://rexharrisonshat.com/healthcare/

0 Kudos
8 Replies
rawhide
Advisor

Re: It is all better now

well now you've done it. there are some posters on here that will be gone for weeks.

0 Kudos
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

March 21st 2010 to October 1, 2013 is 3 years, 6 months, 10 days. - time spent on building a web site

December 7, 1941 to May 8, 1945 is 3 years, 5 months, 1 day.  - world war two.

What this means is that in the time we were attacked at Pearl Harbor to the day Germany surrendered is not enough time for this federal government to build a working webpage.

Mobilization of millions, building tens of thousands of tanks, planes, jeeps, subs, cruisers, destroyers, torpedoes, millions upon millions of guns, bombs, ammo, etc. Turning the tide in North Africa, Invading Italy, D-Day, Battle of the Bulge, Race to Berlin - all while we were also fighting the Japanese in the Pacific!!

And the
Regime can't build a working website in that time.
rawhide
Advisor

thats a real good point hobby. sad, but true

0 Kudos
KY_TOBDirt
Senior Contributor

Yes it is, you would think a good computer tech 2 or 3 months tops
0 Kudos
BF2012
Advisor

The Obama Clusterfork Webiste wasn't build by saavy IT guys....it was cobbled together for a cool half a billion dollars by Moochelle and Baracks crony classmates and Chicago Mob friends....Ballerina Boy Rahm's brotherwas in charge of the fricking implementation and drafting of this mess.  Follo9w the money....This fricking thing was never going to work, they had no intnetion of it working.  How many billion do the crooked cronies of Obama have sitting on pallets or in Swiss Bank Accounts.   Everyone, including the musloid Brother hood has enough cash to last them till Jesus Returns......Barack isn't worring about anyone's health care....175 rounds of golf.....how many hours did he spend overseeing his project???   20 minutes?   Between the gold and getting serviced by Reggie Love, it left little time for anything  . . . you know...like the important business of forking up the entire country's health care system.

But old Brack, Congress Critters, Federal and State workers have their seperate plans....exempt form all of Obama's **bleep**care for the rest of us.

We're screwed.  Barack Obama Mission Accomplished...nothing to do now except party on with his elitist gangster and Hollywood enablers....  This country deserves what is coming.  Judgement is at the gates.  

0 Kudos
c-x-1
Veteran Advisor

that's a Robinhood, BF.

Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

John Deere, I'm leaving you.
In Case, you don't know why,
it's because my cousin, Oliver
told me you were messing around