Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JohnQ
Frequent Contributor

Re: John Q?????

Jump to solution

@Mizzou_Tiger wrote:

As for corn to the moon and nothing else...........just because I don't pour over charts picking exact entry points and post spread plays doesn't mean my thoughts are not without merit............did it ever occur that some people post their general thoughts and market direction without laying out their balance sheet and playbook for the world to see............if I wanted to do that I would make a career of it and charge for it.............I enjoy this as much of hobby and business neccessity............

Thanks for the kind words............

Your biggest problem (much like St. John smn) is that you think way too highly of yourself and your opinions.

I don't care when you joined or how long you've been "here". Ive been here (albeit under a different name) since the place opened. Doesn't matter. What I meant was you haven't been littering this forum with non stop, long winded BS. Let some of the words of wisdom that some have offered you the past month or so sink in. You would be well served.

Also, you WILL be popular when you're the head cheerleader of the bulls. That never changes on these forums, ever.

0 Kudos
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

Jump to solution

again thanks for the kind words..........which marketing services would you recommend I subscribe too, apprently I don't have what it takes.........thus I should just go pay for it from someone else that has a proven track record??

I will direct you to one of my last comments on the other forum that was made Tuesday after the close

Posted 4/26/2011 21:38 (#1746816)
Subject: Wiff of drier weather for a few days "here"

""""Markets are looking for a reason to tank lower..........so get ready.............JMO here...........but 2012 corn looks cheap................

And for the record still super bull.........even if we start rolling by May 2nd................

EDIT: hence this is my shot across the bow for the week..........the bears might be in town..........welcome them with open arms and a meal.........then buy the heck outta this market............""""""

What happened on Wednesday and Thursday.............the bears came to town............whats happening today, people are buying the heck outta this market.............

If that is hot air how are you playing the market these days.......just asking.........

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
roarintiger1
Honored Advisor

Jump to solution

Been over here a while myself.......it's nice to broaden your horizons. As for the markets today,  gettin' kind of tired of the huge daily moves......but at least it's up today.  Also, I'm getting pretty tired of all the pessimistic people that continue to see bad in everything.  I refuse to be brought down to their level. Things are pretty good in Ag right now and we should be enjoying it......I am, BTW.

0 Kudos
outofthemoney
Contributor

Re: Great

Jump to solution

JohnQ,

whats your point? just don't read the posts if you don't like the messenger. Have you been angry and frustrated your whole life?

obviously there are a good number of people on here who enjoy and read posts from different points of view even if they don't always agree.

smile and be happy, times are good.

0 Kudos
JohnQ
Frequent Contributor

Jump to solution

@outofthemoney wrote:

JohnQ,

whats your point? just don't read the posts if you don't like the messenger. Have you been angry and frustrated your whole life?

obviously there are a good number of people on here who enjoy and read posts from different points of view even if they don't always agree.

smile and be happy, times are good.

Seriously? lol  I'm likely as happy as I've been my whole life and I've never been unhappy at my lowest point. I'm not sure how me not caring for the tiger spewing his stuff here leads to your assumptions. He got banned at the other place. I guess that makes him a valued member here?

0 Kudos
outofthemoney
Contributor

Jump to solution

all I'm saying is ...... everyone's take on the markets are different. I for one enjoy MT's posts. He is willing to put it out there. As far as getting kicked off at the other site, well we all have our days. Let the past be where it belongs. In the past.

fwiw...

0 Kudos
JRfrom OR
Frequent Contributor

Jump to solution

JohnQ

Enough of the personal attacks, give it up.

0 Kudos
JohnQ
Frequent Contributor

Jump to solution

@JRfrom OR wrote:

JohnQ

Enough of the personal attacks, give it up.

I was replying to outofthemoney Dad. If you think that was an "attack" you should see your boy MT go at it. My posts are angelic compared to some of his fine work.

By the way outofthemoney, the past being only a couple days old makes a difference. I doubt much has changed in a few says. Just sayin'

0 Kudos
tim7781
Frequent Contributor

Jump to solution

i doubt "the tiger" got booted from agtalk. i follow that page also. used to post here a while back then it got real quiet. If he posts here i will atleast look at this page again.

0 Kudos
Ron (Cen. IL.)
Frequent Contributor

Jump to solution

According to dko on the Agtalk Cafe, MT has been re-instated and can post again.

0 Kudos