cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Reader

Re: Great

Jump to solution

Count me as another new sign up because of MT.  Hi Ron.

0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor

Re: Its 32 degrees "here" as I type...........

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor

Jump to solution

I am also here because MT is posting here.........

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Jump to solution

Skywagon,

Let me be the first to welcome you here to the Market Talk section. We can always use new members. I'll let Mizzou Tiger fill you in on what I do here. But, you and all of your friends that have followed MT to Agriculture.com are welcome. Let's make a great board for all to learn. We can both agree and disagree. The bottomline is that we try to help each other improve their bottomlines. You guys are exactly what this Marketing Talk section is always looking for. Let's get it going here. I'll have you know, we have an exciting event coming up next week. Stay tuned, I think you will enjoy it.

Mike

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Jump to solution

nwiafmr,

I welcome you in the house. Thanks for making the 'switch'. Let's make this a great marketing-sharing home for you. Let me know what I can do to help your risk management plan.

Mike

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Re: John Q?????

Jump to solution

roarintiger1,

Good comments. I'm happy to here you are happy here. We try to make this a place for everyone to call home. Next week, we are brewing up something that we think you'll like. Stay tuned roarintiger1. Again, great to have you on-board. The buyers are back, traders tell me. The next few trading sessions should see higher markets.

Mike

0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

Marketeye

Jump to solution

I have said it at least twice or more in the last few months.........keep up the good work...........you are a good life line to those that are not directly connected to the floor.........keep it up.........I know I appreciate it, others do too I am sure of that..........

0 Kudos
Veteran Contributor

Jump to solution

Geesh,JohnQ!   Wake up on the wrong side of the bed or just on the wrong side of the market?

I've seen MT talk both sides of the market. Give it a break.

0 Kudos