cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor

Its obvious the trade knows.....

If the trade would have known 2 months ago at this date our crop conditions would be this good and nearly in, then we would be tradin @ the $4.50 everbody talked about dont ya think???.  Its obvious the trade doesnt currently believe the USDA or any tabulator, merchant or whoever provides info to the USDA.   The REAL boys have access to sats in the sky and any tech image you can think of. 

0 Kudos
14 Replies
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Its obvious the trade knows.....

Does the corn look tough in your area? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

g-man: whatever

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

The Skyride is broken down...........those guys can't get out of Fantasyland.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

he may be talking about the strong hands.......................

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

What are/were those satalites really looking at? ---------------- enquiring minds want to know---

Surely a government contractor can reveal the details --------- 

Makes my top ten list of waisted technology.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Do you really believe that satellite images will permit detailed enough views to make market moving decisions?  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

whoever has access to images...........they are able to read a license plate???

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Years ago infrared satalite photography was promoted as potentially giving a better idea of crop health and yield potential than visual inspection. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Satellites can read license plates and can sometimes even tell faces.  I don't think we have access to those.

The CIA has been trying to use satellite inagery for 40 years to read crop conditions in foreign lands.  If satellite imagry was the key, it would seem to me every analyst and professor would be watching the download.

Theh drone boys are saying the same thing about infra red and everything else.  I don't know of anyone who is using infra red.  Maybe it's not ready for prime time?

0 Kudos