cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

JEFF ITS TIME TO POP THE HOOD AND PULL THE ENGINE

Need to put a filter in at login and maybe even additional credentials when registering to weed em out including a lag time from registering till posting
0 Kudos
15 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: JEFF ITS TIME TO POP THE HOOD AND PULL THE ENGINE

Jeff is getting a crash course on IT...............

you'd think starting a message with symbols would be 1 way to weed 'em?

0 Kudos
Advisor

Holy smokes we've been invaded. Can't find my way out a here
0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Good evening, everybody. Yes, we're getting slammed tonight, for sure. I took care of it and have escalated with our development folks. We've implemented many controls, though it's kind of like chasing ghosts. I'm staying on top of it as much as I can.

I can't tell you how sorry I am  that you all's experience here has been so interrupted by this junk. Rest assured I'm doing everything I can to stay on top of it. I will work aggressively with our development folks to do what we need to do to put an end to this problem. 

Thank you for your patience, guys. Hang with us. I won't rest until this is taken care of!

Have a good evening, everybody!

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Is it even possible to identify these pri((($

0 Kudos
Advisor

Is it possible to lock out new registering and open for a short time. Say Tuesday 8-5 only. Just a thought.
0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Jeff,

How is it in the young farming for the future forum?  Are they getting this too?  Haven't been there for a while, but I was impressed last time I looked.  Would hate to see them getting the same.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

That site's not been affected by this wave, fortunately. I hope we're not jinxing us by talking about it here! Ha!

Honored Advisor

Seems to target this forum.  Maybe it is an ag forum practical joke.  Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

I wonder if it is some grumpy farmer that has been banned from all the various forums who has too much time on his hands now that he has no where to post?
0 Kudos