cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

JP Morgan $1 Billion spoofing fine

News you may`ve missed over-shadowed by Covid.    JPM was fined $1/2 Billion before and  then last September $1 Billion fine for "spoofing" precious metals market.   If hard assets suck so bad, why do they have to manipulate the market to artificially make them look bad to prop up the Dollar?  To get fined like that over & over and their response is "Oh yawn, who do we make the check out to again?  ..US Treasury? or who?  where we gonna have lunch?" 

I recall a number of years ago that "spoofing" was a thing but it`s still going on, apparently.  I know someone probably asked 5, 10 years ago but do you suppose they spoof the grain and livestock markets too?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-09-23/jpmorgan-is-set-to-pay-1-billion-in-record-spoofi...

0 Kudos
13 Replies
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Re: JP Morgan $1 Billion spoofing fine

With every report that is created by assumption

0 Kudos
k-289
Senior Advisor

And    we  hear  all   this  $tuff   about  the  deficit  $pending ,  while  a  finical  institute  of   experts  arrives  at  this  destination  - ? 

IS   CONsolidation   an  epidemic  and,  OR  a  1. 7  Trillion  $$$$$  military  aircraft ,  still  in  development,   a  worthy USA  deficit  $pending  investment  or  a  marketing  genius  -  ? 

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

On the subject of Spoofing, consider this one.  We know for a fact that china needs to do a couple of things.  1.  Buy grains.  and  2.  Get rid of all those US dollars they rake in massively.  So today I read this continuing saga and once again consider what an extreme Spoofer the Chinese Communist Party really is..

"China sold 515k tonnes of wheat from state reserves this morning, or just un- der 13% of the total offered this time around, at 2,349 yuan per tonne ($9.75 / bushel). China also raised their floor price for reserve wheat, from 2,290 yuan per tonne in 2019 to 2,350 yuan currently (roughly $9.52/bu to $9.77/bu)."

This statement comes out.... the unnamed piece of data is in fact the largest fake number we see on a regular basis.  "Total tons Offered".  This amount was only 13% of total tons offered.   What nonsense.  

What price did the CCP pay for that wheat.... to their farmers.  Or to the US?  

How would you like to farm and have the government be the only market?  Middle man for every commodity traded.

Don't read it wrong.  China raised the price the CCP charges its own people.  Not what it pays for wheat.

k-289
Senior Advisor

Is  that  resemblance  - complaisance ,   to  a  $400.oo  kill ( harvest )  floor  margin  in  the chubby  pen  world  - ?    

sw363535
Honored Advisor

similar..... 

but this one is totally hocus pocus.  China tells the world they have big reserves,  have a strong economy, the dollar is worthless, and their population does not need the grain all in one fictitious statement.  Better than our world class ........mumble behind a mask.

k-289
Senior Advisor

IF  I  am  an  integrated ,  custom feeder  ,  am  I  mumbling  behind  a  mask  - ?  

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

If you are at the same time claiming to understand the Chinese statement and saying we will trade evenly and wisely with China under your watch...... its mumbling behind a mask.............. which is symbolic as intended to show how well we deal with china on a daily basis.....  The made no effort to restrict travel from the onset.  Every hot spot of the virus in the rest of the world was directly traceable to labor travel to international destinations from China, while they were trying to contain its destruction in the area where it was first discovered.  (And yet over a year later claimed it came from the US)

So do they have grain reserves, or is that just CCP selling CCP paper commodities and redepositing the check back in the same account?  To create a scenario of stability economically among their own?  Or stability of them as a dependable buyer for the rest of the world?

Most likely it is actual grain sold and that is all they could get sold at that price..... maybe they will starve the economy until it is willing to buy more at 40 to 50% markup to finance the party.   sort of what is happening here..... .But a heavy "side" of propaganda to advance the CCP as the world dominating power they see themselves being.

doing 80% of the worlds manufacturing should build a good strong ego.

We have come a long way from the baby boomer 60's when the US did not want to buy goods produced in Japan for quality concerns to where we are today, an economy that is willing to depend on the most unreliable regions of the world for everything.

integration feeding just means you understand how the game is played and found a way to fit in.....   which is what we all would like to do......  

Do you think we will ever go back to the competitive economy we talk about?    Or will we keep envying China until we are them?

0 Kudos
k-289
Senior Advisor

An  economy  willing  to  depend  on  the  most  unreliable  regions  of  the  world  for  everything  -  gets  you  a  star  on  your  homework  paper  -  -  -

While  I  keep  in  mind ,  the  genie  out  of  the  bottle ,  being  a  tossed  salad  of   cheap ,  unbridled  actions  of  Boards  of  Directors ,  thirsting  for  slave  wage  participants ,  while  share  holder  volumes  &  returns  being  front  and  center - - - 

Hogs,  harvest ,  hand bags ,  headlights , etc. , driven  by  personal  gain (  greed )  Enron board  room  tactics ,  perceived   with  the  headline  of  global  expansion , while  refusing  to  answer ( snicker )  at  Ross  Perot  statements  of  sucking  sounds  -  -  -

Marketing  being  a  skybox  on  K  Street  $tadium,  for  the arrogance  of  privileged  ,  along  with  a  Stars &  Stripes  and  a King  James  Version , for  the  photo  shoot ,  being  a  must  of  proper  politics  -  -  - 

Credit  Suisse  investment  of  Archegos ,  being  an  interesting  read  of  expert  analysis  -  and  maybe  it's  time  I  remarketed  my  virtual  haircutting  company ,  before  the  virus  subsides   -  -  -       

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

so tell me -- which was the catalyst,  the Clinton trade agreements or the successful attacks on catholic church?  That is about when the fire started burning down the economy, is it not?  and greed, court morality, and worship government began.

Followed by the expansion of debt to give it all time to burn to the ground?

0 Kudos