cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Re: I'm sorry but if you agree with John then .....

thanks freedom

This reminds me of a half truth I saw this morning.......showing presidents who had "as legend says" run up national debt.  There was one truth in it that was glaringly obvious.  The democrats that were in it were lucky enough to have a democratic congress to sign the checks...... And the republicans who have high debt tied to their years  were lucky enough to have democratic house leadership as well.  Obama just drew the short straw at the wrong time when debt was committed for staving off the pain coming for congressional overspending piling up.... being a good politician he doubled down and shared the cash with every climate con man we could find.  

Standing out was Bill Clinton for not building debt.... as much....  but then we have the dream of federal health care and the little lady driving it to quickly loose the democratic majority in both houses so debt became hard to generate.  Interesting how federal health care did the same for Obama.

The great depression triggered democratic dominance in the house of representatives that lasted with few changes for 60 years of promising the moon.  Promises largely unfulfilled.    The Vietnam war solidified the democratic congress for the most part and republican presidents were largely unsupported on the spending side of the congress.   That is how significant the loss of congress by Clinton was......

Don't believe the lie that says Borrowing/spending is the fault of a president.  Congress is in full control of that.  That is why the lobbyists live over there.

0 Kudos
k-289
Senior Advisor

Tax  Cuts  ,  without  spending  cuts,  ( beltway  be-trail )  =   don't  gore  my  political  ox  -  -  -

Then ,  off  to  be  an  Ambassador-ship   ,  or  maybe  a  board  of  director  deal,  K  Street  gig  -- -- --

Recession ,  the  inflated  Depression  -  -  -           

0 Kudos
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I hear Burisma in Ukraine is paying $50,000/mo to be on their board....but you might have to change your last name.   Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
k-289
Senior Advisor

BA  -  That's  the  irony  of  ''  BOTH  ''   parties,   kinda  like  Cyclones  vs.  Hawk-eye's ,  both  sports  teams, both  the  same  agenda,  WIN,    -  -  -

If  you  want  to  display  un-becoming  antics,  the  Tsunami  of   political   charade$  are  un-countable ,  with  an  occasional  leak  in  the  Titanic ,  that  soon ,  becomes  unmanageable  -  -  -

Waterloo ,  or  Watergate,  reminds  US  of   bloated  ego's -  while  Ross  Perot  statement of  ''  Bashing  Toyota  won't  make  a  better  car ''  -  and, or  -  it  takes  5  years in  this  country  to  design  a  new  car,  and  we  won  World  War  II  in  4  years  -  and  then  that  one  on  ''  the  sucking  sound   deal ''  -  -  -

In  comparison  of  today's  political  climate,  Ross  might  have  a  huge  impact,  less  the  bone  spurs  and  bankruptcy  baggage ,  and  his  statement  of,  Which one of  the  3 candidates would you want your daughter to marry ? -