Honored Advisor

Ju

Senior Contributor

Re: Ju

i SEE THERE IS 12 POSSIBILITIES TO  JU.  Care to define for us.

Veteran Advisor

SW  -  I'm   developing  an  ''' app '''  device  allowing  a  message   of  '''  GOOD   Markets   ONLY  ''''   -   -   -

ONLY   (allows)  the  turning  on  radio, computer ,  TV , tablet   when  headline  markets  have  positive  tones  -   -    -

Working  on   I  P  O   as  we  speak  (A W S )  -  letting  you  in  on  the  ground  floor  offer  ING  -  -   -

Hurry , as  the  offer  won't , ( might, may , NOT )   last  longggggg  -  

Risk  is  always  involved  -  Smiley LOL 

Honored Advisor

Well the truth is I wanted to enter a comment on positive attitudes in markets this morning........... fearing two things ...well fearing three things...

(1. a 20 second window is closing, 2.  fully expected a 20 cent drop in everything by 1:30 pm in retaliation for being considering seed or a trip in a military plane.  3.  And leaving a title like that without an apology or an appendage sacrifice would get me banned.

First ...... I had only a cell phone.... and had checked 4 information sources who were all positive and not one comment about congressional problems...... in fact not one comment about missing the unurgent government information at all. (how on earth can we get excited without any information..or is somebody lying ...... I paniced to get my comment on line before the whole mirage was exploded into a glut of bad news  which I expected any moment based on reading SF and other suposed ag news and its transition into the new world image.  

I hit the post button accidently and JU.................................

with no way to fix it on a cell phone....  Sorry good news is so rare I nearly lost it and grabbed some newly found open seats on a plane headed east.....