cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

July USDA supply & demand report

http://www.allendale-inc.com/july-2015-usda-supply-demand-report/

Listen to Rich Nelson's video recap......interesting stuff.

Somebody had to post it.  Even if it is a day late.  I'm guessing that if it was a bearish report, it would've been on here minutes after it was released.

I'd like to believe however, they are better than that on this site and that folks being on vacation may have added to their lack of communication.

6 Replies
Senior Advisor

Re: July USDA supply & demand report

LMAO there Roaring - I totally agree with the IF it was a bear report - It just  may be me here - but it sure seems to me that Most that management puts up here is of the bear type - as they depend way to much on what the others tell them - as to listen to or read about the problems that has been reported in areas like MO and the other states - I'm just say'n' here - the problem is the people writing on marketing and trading the markets  do a nice job for the most part but are really disconnexted with the real world of production and what it takes to raise it - the problems today and problems that may still arise before bin time . They depend on what the USDA tells them and thats the way they want it - And we know just How good the USDA is at that  ----- right ? sorry but that leads me to another lmao .

Senior Contributor

Agree with you both!! I have had it with this site!! Always pop ups!! banners! slower that other sites! Only reason I came here this long was to see if TIME had posted anything. Less and less posts all the time. This is just an example of what main stream Ag press is. Bunch of leeches.  Not coming back here anymore.

0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor

If you want to know what Time thinks his thoughts aren't that expensive. In fact they are waaaay toooo cheap.

0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

What's the old saying, "Time is Money"?  Smiley Very Happy

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Re: The Ukraine crop is a WRECK, typical

of war ...then bad weather.   how coincidental.

i'm wondering where the ruskies gonna buy food from?

jeez they have banned every import from most the planet.....AND Most the planet with spare Products has banned russia too.

i figure there's a Huge TOOL yet 2 B played Now on the ruskie ( ukraine Invasion ) attitude deal.

we'll see.

just gotta laugh at times bout human evolutions, Perhaps.

Perhaps God and Mother Nature got more to do with things than God and MN get credit 4 at times.

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Re: The Ukraine crop is a WRECK, typical

Wait, am I in the marketing section?   It's pretty interesting that there is no mention of the report today on here either.  Smiley Wink

0 Kudos