cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Re: Kansas Precipitation

Darn, I can't ever get a radar image to remain posted.

0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

I'm hoping SW, anything popping up down in your area?

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

here ya go Shaggy:  from intellicast...it should update when you refresh screen or pad. looks to be on top of sw......pretty good line overall..........

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Clouds are building nicely but radar not so great.

Going to put the vehicles in ---------- that should kill it.

0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

SW stop, Leave them out and roll down all the windows! LOL
0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

Woo Hoo, just put my area under a thunderstorm watch.  Don't like the severe stuff, but beggars can't be choosers.

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

sw,

i don't know if you're closer to Hooker or Turpin, but that little system was flanking Hooker moving NE, split Hooker...dissipated, i should say vaporized/died----it went from extreme intense to what looked like a soft rain in about 45m.....weather.com--pretty decent radar................

8:45 cdt - new very intense little system 10m sw of Hooker - widening perpindicular to hwy 54

that's a volatile little system sw. Shaggy, the big line building for sure.

c-x-1

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Yes it died out over the top of us ----------- kind of glad it did,  was a nasty bit of hail on the front side  of about 4/10 inch .

The tail end of the big front is trying to get far enough south to catch us ---- looks more promising now 

Thanks for asking.

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

y'all are both gonna get it from the larger frontal line moving se -------intensifies as you move sw along line..............be careful..................60 mph winds--quarter size hail.

c-x-1

0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

Rooks & Graham County

Hobby, looks like rain in Graham County as I type and another system just entering Rooks County from the north.  Happy Fathers Day to these producers.

0 Kudos