cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Keeping old tippy on the straight and narrow

I have taken enough crop out to call for a January crop report high for the year. Crop isn’t there and usda is lying. Since I called the lows I might as well call the highs. For you youngens that didn’t live through 1993 revisit the charts.
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Honored Advisor

Re: Keeping old tippy on the straight and narrow

E planet at Menlo is staying open til 10 pm through at least Friday here.

Guys are mudding it out.

I'm going to try it in about an hr and half. It is not standing well at all.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

"It is not standing well at all."

I heard that about you every time you hit the scotch

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

YOU ARE A *****

THIS IS NOT YOUR LOCKER ROOM

YOU ARE NOT A GOOD FIT HERE.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Oh are you recovering from a problem ? Sorry, I did not mean to trigger you about it.

When you buy the website you can ban me. I'll bet you own shares in Twitter and Facebook, two other sets of characters who believe that the American standard of free speech should be banned when they hear something they don't like. The only reason I am not a good fit here is you do not like what I write. As I told you before, instead of getting your panties in a bunch, just don't read it.

You know, you have spent an inordinate amount of time giving me a hard time with abject personal comments about me based on your differences with my my opinions on the market. If you can't take it, don't give it. 

btw, there are a lot of readers of this forum that only respond in private who have told me they enjoy seeing you get knocked down a peg from your high Hobby Horse...seems like you are no stranger in the past to controversy round here. 

I promise you I will not go out of my way to satisfy their yearning for vengeance...

0 Kudos