cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
timetippingpt
Honored Advisor

Kip Tom up the elevator at Trump Tower

Well another name in the Ag Sec hat. Kip would be a lot better than a former gov of Georgia. His farms operate in 3 countries so he is quite knowledgeable on all the global issues. Plus he is fun to be around. And, he actually has enough guts to speak up...sound like someone else PEOTUS?

0 Kudos
32 Replies
hardnox
Advisor

Re: Kip Tom up the elevator at Trump Tower

Doncha think he ought to divest?

0 Kudos
hardnox
Advisor

BTW, if, say, Trump is bound and determined to start a trade war with China- whether because of his friendship with Putin, for populist political purposes, whatever- does anyone think that the fact that, say, Branstad is acquainted with the Premier is going to amount to anything?

I don't know who would touch that job with a ten foot pole, except for RW hatchet men who'd enjoy gutting nutrition programs.

I stiull think Brownback is the perfect guy for that and it would get him out of his KS debacle.

0 Kudos
hardnox
Advisor

I gather that Mike Stamp from Stamp Farms is available.

Although his bankruptcy attorneys weren't nearly as good as the boss's.

0 Kudos
hardnox
Advisor

BTW, my strong sense of it is that Trump's fragile ego won't tolerate anything less than full blown sycophancy.

0 Kudos
hardnox
Advisor

BTW further, his strong preference for generals is consistent with that- they're professional military bureaucrats who've mastered sucking up to power in order to rise that far.

0 Kudos
elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

farms in 3 countries

monsanto's largest seed producer

yep has alot in common with the rest of us

0 Kudos
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

Here is just one of many examples of what has been going on the last eight years and you two think this kind of crap is just fine.

Talk about "conflicts of interest". When Corzine became head of MF Global, Eric Holder who at the time was appointed by Obama as US Attorney General, started a separate law firm that was on a monthly "retainer" with MF Global. So the US Attorney General, who was friends with Obama and Corzine, was our nations chief watchdog and should have slapped the cuffs on him. However it was in his own best interest to look the other way. Additionally, Corzine was Obamas best "Bundler", a term used to describe a person who raises money for politicians, in this case Obama. Besides that Former FBI director Freeh was named as the trustee overseeing the MFGlobal BK. Freeh was a character witness at Eric Holders Senate confirmation hearing. Corzine asked for and received money from the money still in the bankruptcy in order to defend himself. So not only did he screw over the account holders but after the robbery the clients were robbed again in order to pay for his crooked lawyers to defend him, also benefitting the crooked US Attorney General, and the former FBI Director! There is way way more to tell about this but I can tell you that this was all a very cozy relationship all the way to the president of the US. And now, in today's news Eric Holder has been put on retainer by the state of California to "fight Trump with any and all means on every attempt to roll back the progress that the state has made." Eric Holder has called Trump dangerous!"

elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

two wrong's don't make a right

0 Kudos
timetippingpt
Honored Advisor

Funny knox, you seem like you skipped a few prosac, get back on the meds.

Putting Generals in charge of defense. Ok with me.

Have a good day and remember, in our system, the President really can't do much on his own. It was designed that way on purpose and is why we have been so sucessful for over 200 years. Many said Obama would ruin america, he tried and didn't. Same will go for Trump. 

China's economy is so weak they can't take a trade war and survive. They know it. he knows it.