cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor

Kluis Comments 1/27: From Vail, CO.

Good morning from Vail Colorado, where they have had 180 inches of snow so far this season. The grain markets appear to be ready to test the recent highs, as the Tuesday low appears to be a significant short-term low. If the wheat market continues moving higher, corn and soybean prices will be pulled higher as well. I am especially happy to see nearby hog futures making new contract highs, showing that thus far we are not seeing any liquidation.

I appreciate all of the feedback that I am getting on the proposed reality show, “Against The Grain”. The project has a lot of momentum, and we hope to begin filming in April for the 2011 season... crop and TV! This will be an interesting year.

If you haven't gotten the chance to watch it yet, the site is http://www.againstthegrain.tv/ and you can view the trailer as well as farmer reactions by logging in with your email and using the password 'farmer'. We'd really appreciate hearing your feedback, you can submit it through that site or leave your comments here and I'll make sure they get passed on. 

KluisComments.jpg

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Contributor

Re: Kluis Comments 1/27: From Vail, CO.

FANTASTIC!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos