cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor

Kluis Comments 1/28: Last Day in Co.

Today I look for another active day of trade in the grain markets as weather is again becoming a factor in South America.

I'm enjoying my final day in Colorado with a bit of skiing in Vail. I will return to full-time work at our Wayzata, MN office by Monday. 

We are currently researching the cost of 2011 fall fertilizer and would be interesting in hearing your input----what is the cost and availability from the dealers that you buy from?

-Al

KluisComments.jpg

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Kluis Comments 1/28: Last Day in Co.

Al,

Don't break a leg. What's up with this strong soybean reversal? Also, you think it's more important as to how the soybean market closes vs. how it is trading now? Plus, what do you hear about commercials charging so much for hedge-to-arrive contracts. I'm hearing between 5-20¢ per bushel. Isn't that a lot? I'd be curious to hear from others what they are being charged for HTA's by the commercials.

Mike

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

turn on your TV, I think Tunsia and Egypt have something to do with crude, hence beans

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Friend

Must be nice I haven't had a vacation in years. I think crude oil needs to be taken off the commidities market.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Contributor

Here I thought you were out there warming up for the X games.lol  Wonder if as much sanity in these markets as them kids doing back flips on there 500 pound machines.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Ultra, if you haven't taken a vacation in years, the only one to blame is yourself. Seriously, make it happen, life is too short not to enjoy it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Advisor

Local elevator won't give a fertilizer price that far in the future.

0 Kudos