cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Contributor

LDP's in NIA??

Just wondering how the LDP game is going in NIA.  According to NIAfarmer LDP's were almost a sure bet this fall.  Just wondered how that was working out?

0 Kudos
12 Replies

Re: LDP's in NIA??

Oh  I`m sure he`s busy harvesting his record crop he contracted 3 years ago and dreaming about fresh green paint and new lumber for his wife.  For his wifes sake I hope it works out for him this time, gotta be getting old living in his mom`s basement. 

0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor

Come on 67guy, how is the crop is toast and still produces 55 bu beans.  I didn't want to bring it up but NI does it for entertainment not information.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

As soon as a picture of the streets of Woden hit the Des Moines paper and it gets picked up the by the wire services this market is history. The caption will have to explain that it isn't one of the great pyramids of Egypt but  huge pile of corn, otherwise it might wind up in the Travel section. Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Veteran Contributor

What are you talking about Buck?  I haven't combined any beans yet.  Have heard some good yields though.  I don't think I ever went on record as stating Illinois or anywhere else had a bad bean crop.  My corn yields have been about what I expected a little below average but still pretty good. 

0 Kudos
Veteran Contributor

the funny thing is we are probably getting close to a level where we will be selling for higher price than he contracted for
(if his story is true!) I would love corn to go to $10  we would never see him post here again.  Just goes to show that you should never be a bragger cause it will bite you in the behind no matter what.

0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor

Be careful! Your getting pretty close. Someone will be biting you in the ASS. Ridicule or bragging Geeze

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

You have a point. NIA is welcome here as well as anyone else. Don't think anyone has anything against him. It's just his turn is all.

0 Kudos
Advisor

All the references to Woden are funny. It's and elevator , a bar, a post office, lumberyard, and 2 churches (the operating ones) and 230 people in the middle of a big cornfield. they will be piling corn this fall for sure, tho. Pile will only be about 300,000 tho. Maybe I can fumble around and post some pictures when they start the pile.

0 Kudos