cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
giolucas
Veteran Advisor

Last Presidential Debate!!! Lets get it over with.

So tired of hearing it all , the spinning, the lies the always bickering.  So I think for this presidential debate we are going to do some loving.

When Mitt says "Israel or Benghazi"  we tell our wives or girlfriends that we truly love them.

When the President says "Osama"  we call our Moms and tell her that we Love her.

When Mitt and the President get into a fist fight we call our Mother-in-Law and tell her that we Love Her, too.

🙂  Enjoy.

0 Kudos
18 Replies
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Re: Last Presidential Debate!!! Lets get it over with.

Perfect.

M I L s. Everywhere are praying for Bipartisanship
0 Kudos
c-x-1
Veteran Advisor

how does everyone like osama's, um, i mean obama's compassionate glare as he lovingly listens to rom.

just ask yourself - where's that heart coming from?

0 Kudos
c-x-1
Veteran Advisor

"We have these things called aircraft carriers" does anyone know the definition of arrogant or condascend. Wow, what a piece of work!

0 Kudos
c-x-1
Veteran Advisor

gio - low risk buy between here, near low (10:17 pm central) - risk to below 1533

targets - 1559, 1575, then 1615

0 Kudos
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

Romney did exactly what he wanted to do with a neck and neck race........especially after drawing blood on the first debate, which was the most important one.........

Also, it was a foreign policy debate, and like it or not.....bobblehead has lived it for 4 years, he has some experience.........Romney didn't want to look like a hot head if he ends up being an arm lengths away from the big red button.......

Prelim polls showing slight edge for bobblehead.......which means its forgotten tomorrow at noon.......

Final word.......we will know in 2 weeks.......

0 Kudos
c-x-1
Veteran Advisor

MT - another try buy dec crude mkt 88.80-88.90 risk to 88.54 tgt above 94.00 11:34 pm central

...or better fill 11:39pm

ES buy here 1143pm central risk 4 handles

0 Kudos
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

Boone t was talkin early this PM.....and I gotta say I kinda agreed.......iran is over blown and any issues would be a short term spike......which is what we have seen.....about a 10 to 15 dollar run.......

I saw your comments on the other thread about stopping out..........oil is getting close......but this economy and election have things in a spin cycle.......

IMO here........this thing feels like raw fish from a moving lunch truck........intreguing..........followed by puking..........

The bills are coming past due........
0 Kudos
giolucas
Veteran Advisor

Thanks Cx1 for tip.  I had my buys at 1526 but nothing.  Lets see what happens today.

0 Kudos
vandenplas
Senior Contributor

Missou Tiger:

Yeah, a slight edge to Obama   CNN poll  48-40 Obama,    CBS 53-23 Obama. 

0 Kudos