cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

Let the chips..........

fall where they may..........

I may have a pointed, sandpaper style of laying things out..........I can take a hint, this will be the final word............below are some closing market comments from today...........enjoy, be safe, and good luck......

and I quote "and I think we are going to be off to the races as long as we don't see anything crazy out of Europe"

also some interesting comments on early acres numbers and trendline yield..........and I quote "pass me whatever they are smoking"

0 Kudos
38 Replies
mid-west
Frequent Contributor

Re: Let the chips..........

Gee, back to a boring site.
0 Kudos
Soyfarmer
Contributor

Come on, you have to have thicker skin then that. Don't let a few naysayers drive you away!Man LOL

0 Kudos
giolucas
Veteran Advisor

MT, Below is the best advice I can give you:

"A good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband"

So give them hell and do and say what you want. 🙂

It takes some NADs to go out and say something even though you might get demolished.
0 Kudos
bkadds
Advisor

Hopefully you are not giving up the fight. However, if you are that means significantly less time reading on the iPad every day for which my wife would thank you. Let me know where you end up posting in the future as I followed you over here just to hear opinions more in line with my own thoughts! Thanks.
0 Kudos
kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Why would you want to leave? A little mindless banter doesn't hurt anyone. Ever so often someone sets up shop around here and they want to be appointed official GURU of the marketing page. As a rule that doesn't go over too well and they fade into oblivion.

Just remove the self importance and act like the rest of us know nothings and you will get along fine.

0 Kudos
jjoseph
Frequent Contributor

Dont worry , you have alot of good points too. The problem with people now adays is that they have text and internet brains. Their social skills are that of if we disagree than we bash the h... out of you ..  Comunications used to be face to face now its not and they think they are tough by word of mouth. A litlle silence and forgiveness goes a long way. Block their replys!!! I would dare to say that there more that enjoy your posts. Keep on doing your updated shipments only time will tell.

0 Kudos
Blacksandfarmer
Veteran Advisor

Mt I enjoy your post's. This market just has to shrug off that report so we can get back to business. I agree with last weeks report by USDA except the feed numbers...... Something just don't add up there..... I keep thinking this market will take off the closer we get to planting with the tight inventories but it just isn't.... yet. This year could be big either way.... $10 corn or $3 corn.... Like everybody else Im just shooting for a number in between.

0 Kudos
peaceman
Frequent Contributor

MT,

I kind of new this was coming.  I wish You wouldn't leave.  I was looking forward to our weekly shipment data.  I think that some of the people You are frustrated with don't really matter.  I really do appreciate Your input.  I look forward to reading Your posts every day.  When every dime is house it mean a lot to me to have Your input.  I hope that somehow I can learn from You in the future one way or another.  Send me a message.  Really would like to meet You someday.  Thanks so much. 

Thanks,

Peace

0 Kudos
toughguy189
Veteran Contributor

Don't let VR and his alter eago Brianf kick you off of this site, they are clearly morons that are looking to stir up trouble.  If they were so smart they would have posted the numbers before you.  As a new farmer I enjoy watching your numbers and comments, you have a lot of wisdom and this message board is better with you contributing.  Like the others, let me know what board your gonna start posting on so I can keep reading your research but I hope you stay here.