Did you mean: 

Re: Let the chips..........

Tastes great less fillng
0 Kudos
jrsiajdranch
Veteran Advisor

VR it's

PLOP PLOP FIZZ FIZZ OH WHAT A RELIEF IT IS!

Time to go do chores!

0 Kudos

historic exports link back to 90

http://www.fas.usda.gov/export-sales/h401.htm Last year the recording schedule was 53 weeks.........this year the reporting schedule will be 53 weeks...........This is because of odd weeks. The end of the first week this years is Sep 1. It showed a paltry 135,974 but it starts somewhere. Last year the first reporting week ended sept 2 with 705,571. Look through the historics to prove my point. Every year shows the week of Jan 5 is week 19. I always will because it is their terminology, their schedule. What really sucks is I have go through these steps to prove my point. To those that think brianbo is an alias of mine.............................suck it.

0 Kudos
roarintiger1
Honored Advisor

Re: historic exports link back to 94

Simply childish.

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

🙂    This is a perfect saturday post session--------------and it is becoming much more ,           well  maybe-------It suddenly becomes much more,        sorta clear,      and obvious why you wouldn't support the---------Bunk Button--------------

Can you two put half that much effort into helping me remember--------------- The Anniversary and her birthday.------Week 34 and week 38.

or maybe that's 35 and 39------------------

33 and 37,   -------------------------looking for-----------researching proof ----------yes its 35 & 39.  One must be correct.

0 Kudos
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

to believe.....

that there are 53 weeks in a year because the USDA prints it..........and then try to use that logic when dealing with WEEKLY averages on a YEARLY cycle...........and then think that will prove a point............I don't know what to say other than get a calander.........

on a brighter note, we have confirmed printed evidence that the USDA is indeed from another planet, one that has a 53 week calander..........who says the USDA doesn't "cook" the books, looks like funny math to me..........

EDIT:  is it safe to assume that since 1 day adds a week..........that we will be at 54 weeks since Feb has 29 days instead of 28 this year..........

Re: historic exports link back to 90

When we run out of corn the last week in August thats the only week that will matter.

Well MT are you going to pick up your toys and go home or are you going to pound your stake in and dig in. Do you believe or don't ya. What's it gonna be??

Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

seems that.......

I put my stake in the ground back in August..........going to let the dust settle...........read paragraph 3 of original post.......

http://community.agriculture.com/t5/Marketing/150-nat-avg-may-not-cut-it/m-p/106855#M9743

0 Kudos