cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: Jen & Wrestler

I won't bite. I know significantly more about marketing than a scale girl that sold the farm.

0 Kudos
Veteran Contributor

Re: Jen & Wrestler

John Q I agree with you 100%. Nice to catch drought yrs and tell everyone crop is short. But in a bear market most are like deer in headlights. We are in a bear market and i would think it may get worst before it gets better.

Easy lesson to remember when carryout grows thats bearish. When world stocks grow thats bearish. Cheers to Peak corn and T-

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Re: Linn Group Estimates

Yeah, you won't bite because you know that you'd be in trouble with the rest of your "buddies" in Chicago.  Isn't that right, Wrestler?   You're no farmer.  You're just on here to do to others what you did to me earlier this year, aren't ya?   New fish to fry every day.  Well, my post's this summer hopefully have opened the eyes of some farmers across the county.  We are dealing with a corrupt system that infiltrates every nitch of a farmers life.  And we're being held captive by a system that doesn't give a **bleep** about us - only the lining of a few pockets like yours that like to stick a poker into us farmers whenever you can.  I've enough to live comfortably the rest of my life, without working another day, if that's what I choose.  The futures system will see very little of my money from now forth.  As far as the rest of you farmers out there that have watched this unfold this summer - you'll have to make your own choice.  But for me, and the futures, I'm OUTTA THERE.

Jen

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Us farmers. What are you farming Jen? You sold the farm remember. Keep working the scales. Sorry to call you out, but this is a mktg site ZERO credibility.

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

I'm "Grandmother'd In", once a farmer, always a farmer.  You may be a marketer - but you're not one with the farmer club.  If you were - you would've known that.

Jen

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

And once again - you play the credibilty card.  You've played that one a few times to many already.  I've proven who I am.  Your just a silly little "wanna be".  You think you know all, but prove nothing.  You've proven all you need to in the last few months.

Jen

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

OK. Im getting tired of arguing with you. You're like a cat with a partially dead mouse.You're the dead mouse but havent figured it out yet. Good luck!

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Tired of arguing because you know I'm right, and don't want to blow what little cover you have left.  No credibility.  Don't worry - I won't be giving you anymore of my money anytime soon.

Jen

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Wow - and I take that as a threat on my life, maybe my financial life, maybe both?  Obviously, I have touched a nerve.  But that one is taking this too far.  Thanks for the warning - I will take addional steps to protect what is mine and myself.

Jen

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

There is no corruption, nothing needs fixed.

Absurdity to blame being wrong  with the CBT.

crop size, what is it is what drives the mkt.

my backdoor is meaningless.. 0.

0 Kudos