Highlighted
Honored Advisor

MFP 4.0?

I`m signaling, don`t bang on the trash cans   Smiley Happy

19 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: MFP 4.0?

Genius   -  easy  win ,  with  the  wild  pitch moving  the  batter  out  of  the  box,   on  waLL  Street  -  -  - 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

3 comes before 4. Or is this the new math?  No farmer left behind??

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Advisor

Rumblings coming out of the WH about a payroll tax break. Some are calling for a cash grant to everybody. As somebody once said it seems that “We’re all Keynesians now.”

Not sure if the Tea Party would re-energize, you can count on the sons of agriculture  (lots of crossover with the former) clamor for their “fayer share”.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Didn't you get the memo? No MFP, plant for the market.

Wait a minute, what happened to the $80 billion market, you promised?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Clayton, I thought we got 3 payments already..I bought a backhoe with my first MFP and a trailer with my second payment, then the 3rd MFP payment we got last month I paid my federal taxes with.  So, where`d I get the money to buy the trailer with? 

But if we only did get 2 payments...well doggies we need us a notherun soon!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

BA   get a grip    ----- that was one payment divided into three --- two of which were delayed til we could cover the checks.

Clayton is right sort of ....... Seems to me this needs to be the corona payment ..... so this coming one would be number #2 ---- or maybe this is the northern tissue payment.  That is about all the dollar is worth any more.  If we underestimate this financial attack by China we might need to divide this one more times.

The next I-phone version will have a medical diagnostic app like the one McCoy carried capable of zapping those pesky media viruses.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

SW, yes I looked it up and 2 checks in 2019 and 1 in 2020. I guess I`m lobbying for a 4th check  Smiley Happy  which since bean prices aren`t taking off anytime soon will likely happen.  I just hope they don`t announce before planting or tie it to having to plant to receive it, which only fans the flames of more supply that we don`t need.

China probably will honor their agreement to buy $40 Billion in ag products, but if world prices are $9/bushel, don`t expect them to be stupid and pay us $13. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Reader

It would be MFP 3.0 #1 was in 2018 when they paid everybody per bushel #2 was the  3 payments in 2019 and 2020 hopefully we dont need #3  I could have got by without the first 2 but if they are offering you might as well take it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Too bad we couldn't have just....

Too bad we couldn't have just avoided the past three years and not taken the MFP and just taken the $10.50 market for beans and still had a market to sell into as well. Personally, I've lost far more (and stand to lose far more) than any MFP I ever collected.

0 Kudos