cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
farsider
Senior Contributor

Re: MN Governor

I offended the idiots when I called you that, they don't feel that you are smart enough to be an idiot. The brain dead had no comment when asked if I could categorize you as one.
0 Kudos
jput
Senior Contributor

Just returned from town.    The students who are off school are in the shopping mall and in McDonalds, etc.   Somehow they managed to get there instead of school.   Meanwhile,  my equipment started,   the livestock is fed and watered.    School buses are well maintained,  school buildings are heated,   just like the shopping mall and fast food restaurants.   Now who should call whom,  names?

0 Kudos
farsider
Senior Contributor

Just got word, the brain dead spokesman said they would be offended if they could reply. I am now cautious to use thick as a brick or box of rocks to describe your noggin as I believe I will offend rocks and bricks.
0 Kudos
jput
Senior Contributor

You may wish to check to find out if "brain dead" is a copyrighted term exclusively to describe liberals.

Bricks and rocks have value in the appropriate applications while your insults are just funny stuff.  Price both bricks and rocks out for the current market prices.

Meanwhile,  those students are in the shopping mall and fast food joints today.  Sure glad that Big Nanny "protected"  them by calling off schools.....lol.

0 Kudos
Husker-J
Senior Contributor

I wonder about the school's liability.   If a bus gelled up, and just one kid got any amount of frostbite, think of the potential liability of it all (even if the kid was dumb enough to wear shorts).

Now, the kids going to McDonald's or the mall, aren't any brighter, but at least they are taking responsibility for their fingers/toes, and won't be able to blame anyone else for losing one.

One thing I have learned, from experience with government boards, is that governments are sometimes seen as an easy cash cow, for lawsuit happy people, and it often pays to be overly cautious so you don't wind up in court.

As to the farmers being out in this weather, I guess it is our own fault, there is no truancy law requiring us to be out in ridiculous weather.  As to me, I'm saddling up where it is warm for a bit.   I just got a cattle self-waterer going, and had to do some of the work without insulated gloves.   Hint, if you ever have to do that (take gloves off to work in water when it is cold) put on surgical gloves under your insulated ones.   That way, when you pull your hands out of the water, yank 'em off, and your hands will be dry when you put your warm gloves back on.

0 Kudos