cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brianfo
Frequent Contributor

MZ Tiger.

You told everyone that we could not raise enough product this year. You have been talking out of your ass for the last year. I am calling you out. I told you that the American farmer would rise to the task. I noticed you have been absent for the last month talking **bleep**. MT show your face.

0 Kudos
13 Replies
DW11
Veteran Contributor

Re: MZ Tiger.

Are you bragging about a 148 national yield or taking credit for knowing the world economy was going to meltdown and take grains with it?

Also, what market calls have you made?  Also, we have not even completed the harvests much of the corn and soybean crop and yet you are confidant we are awash in plenty for the next year?

0 Kudos
wcohRagweed
Frequent Contributor

It was a dark, calm, and chill night in a cornfield somewhere in the midwest. The fog hung low over curled brown tassels wet with dew. All was silent... and then, the strangest sound could be heard. The growling of bears.

0 Kudos
bigrock4076903
Frequent Contributor

Brianfo - your the one "talking **bleep**."

Amazing how righteous you can be when market drops.

MT has made farmers that listened to him here and at nat some serious $$$.  I would have sold my corn in the low 5's had i not listened to him.

The market makes a serious correction and all of sudden you got all the answers - who you kidding? 

debate him if you think he is wrong - but don't talk smack that you can't back up.

0 Kudos
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

BF.........

http://talk.newagtalk.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=241843&mid=1837307#M1837307

http://talk.newagtalk.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=243394&mid=1850380#M1850380

please read all the post in that link, you really show yourself off well..........back and forth.........

I left that site because of jack legs like you..........please stay over there...........

EDIT:  site admin.........please consider removing Brainfo as his only motive was to seek out and start trouble...........

farmersaw
Frequent Contributor

Re: BF.........

I would like to second the motion to remove brainfo...

0 Kudos
67guy
Veteran Contributor

I'm not really sure how he has been proven wrong so far? Fundamentally most everything he has been saying is on track. Yields look to be a little better than thought a few weeks ago but I think he has been saying 151 and 153 for quite a while. That could prove pretty close if the USDA last guess of 148 was a little too low. Why do you hate him so much? He might be a little bit full of himself from time to time but by and large he does pretty well. How old are you? Perhaps you need to grow up a little.
0 Kudos
NCcorntrader
Senior Contributor

Man it must be a troll when I have to come on here and speak up for MZ Tiger!!

Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
earnhart  sil
Senior Reader

I enjoyed your comments on the other site and like to read them here, so keep them coming

0 Kudos
hfarm
Contributor

I think Brian sold everything too early and is now unable to accept the consequences of that decision.  As mentioned before by another poster, MT's comments made my wallet fatter.  Thanks

0 Kudos