cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Market impact

Blah blah blah.  Trump had no right to withhold the money.  He is as corrupt as the Bidens.  Fact is he bribed a foreign power, which is specifically a high crime in the constitution. He had no right to do what he did, period. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Fact is he didn't with hold the money. Another fact is he does have the right to with hold the money. He didn't bribe a foreign power. But a foreign power may have bribed Biden through his son at Bursma. The Ukraine might have worked with the FBI and the DNC on cross fire hurricane. It needs to be investigated. Trump has every right and a duty to request such an investigation.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Fact is he did withhold the money. And he did bribe. It is in the partial transcript.  Why not let the witnesses testify if he has nothing to hide?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

If it is in the transcript then Adam Schiff would have read from the transcript and not some made up transcript that only existed in his mind. And he didn't bribe because if he did it would have been included in the articles of impeachment. It was not. Trump wanted the most important witness there is to testify, that being the whistle blower, but Adam Schiff blocked his testimony.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

This is real market impact...

https://www.weather-forecast.com/maps/Brazil?symbols=none&type=prec

Click on play  under map to get 10 day forecast.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Why won't he let his own men testify? What is he hiding?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Doesn't matter how many of his men testify, nothing will ever be enough. If the courts decide they have to testify then they will have to testify. Except one problem now, Nancy already called for the vote. She decided their testimony wasn't that important.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Why does the US supposed to pick up the entire tab for these countries ???  They are corrupt (something I think we all acknowledge)  I don`t want the Commander-in-Chief handing out blank checks to corrupt countries with MY tax money!   Hell yes withhold the aid UNTIL there are assurances that they have cleaned up their act...But communist Democrats spin that due diligence with "colluding with a foreign government to affect a US election"  The DemComms know damned well that the American people aren`t stupid enough yet to vote for one of their 20 circus freaks, so impeachment is their only hail Mary pass to win in 2020.  That`s what this is about.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

BA, I'm gona let this thread die now and am sorry I got involved with it. It love this market forum  and read it often. I don't post because when it comes to marketing I need to do the listening and not the talking. I don't want to chase anyone away with my politics but sometimes can't seem to help myself. Good forum. Good discussions on the markets. Now everyone please carry on.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Hey 3020, you know how I get when they git me goin`    Smiley Happy

0 Kudos