cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: Market impact

two things u should always remember about a liberal...

A). Double standards

B). They know so many things that just ain't so...

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Testify in senate trial.  What are they hiding?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Bribing a foreign power is a high crime and we all would be screaming about it if Obama did it.  OOOhhhhh.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

I didn`t see ANYTHING about "bribery" in the articles of impeachment...so impeach him on bribery and let`s do see how that goes.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Ok abuse of power then. Point is this guy is a maniac just like the dems.  Why won't he let them testify?  What is he hiding?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

When you`re "in court" you can be in the right and still lose, prisons really have innocent people whose case wasn`t handled well and they believed "I have nothing to hide".    Those prosecuting you aren`t necessarily after the truth, but rather out to get you.   I don`t begrudge a defendant/victim using all legal means to protect themselves, the prosecutors/congress sure don`t care. 

Congress should take it to the Judicial branch of government if they feel useful witnesses are being denied. 

BTW when Obama and Eric Holder gave guns to Mexican criminals (to further attack on US 2nd amendment as side benefit) they both thumbed their noses at congress and told them to "pound sand".   When investigation on Fast & Furious was underway.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

You say to me BTW?  I too think the dems are corrupt as well as our president. You don't need to remind me of that.  The partial transcript prove the corruption.  If you can't admit that you are as bad as the dems.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Silverwheaton, if we want to run purity tests that a president has only been married once, attends church every Sunday and never "lies" ie, when asked the time says "2:59 pm" instead of "oh it`s 3 o`clock".  All that`s fine, I will say Democrats will not participate though and the sinnfull nation will elect them because the immoral party promising the most makes us feel good about ourselves. 

I vote for whoever is most likely to leave me the hell alone and so far, Trump has left me the hell alone so I`m gonna vote for him again.  I don`t call marrying someone of the same sex and right to smoke dope some kind of "freedom" that  US GIs died at Normandy for.  I call FREEDOM leaving my gun cabinet and paycheck alone.   And Trump is keeping those promises that I CARE about pretty well.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Did Trump follow the rules in the treaty that was signed with Ukraine. Does anyone remember who got the treaty passed with Ukraine, I am not telling.  The more I read, the less I believe from the "impartial press".  It seems that you can slant anything if you have the proper soundbite, also with technology today, you can make things up easier that never happened.  I wonder if we are at the same crossroads that Lincoln endured during his presidency.  The enemy was easier to distinguish then compared to now.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

@Silverwheaton 

Re:  Snopes

Before I believe in what any media is printing, I do my best to find out who owns it and what their agenda is, and if somewhere down the road, the original owners sold it and to whom.

Take "Snopes" for instance:

Snopes apparently was started by a David Mikkelson and his wife, Barbara, who were said to have had a fascination with urban legends.  The name "Snopes" came from a set of William Faulkner novels.

As far as I can tell, no government entity -- nor anybody else in authority -- asked to them to perform this "fact-checking service," nor did they have any kind of obvious governmental oversight....Snopes just kinda "evolved."

And sometime around 2017, the founder of Snopes was reported to have been accused by the company's co-owners of lies, fraud, and padding his expense account (including prostitute expenses).  Let's not forget the accusations of embezzlement.

....so if anyone wants to REALLY, REALLY trust that Snopes has never had an agenda of its own -- that every word emitted is gospel -- feel free, but personally, Snopes' trustworthiness is right down there with Wikipedia's (which no teacher of any caliber ever allows their pupil to use for research papers).

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4730092/Snopes-brink-founder-accused-fraud-lying.html

=======

Re:  President Trump

Ask yourself this:

IF a prosecuting attorney came to your house and said, "Your neighbor Mr. X -- who actually lives 3 neighborhoods over and has never talked to you, so he really isn't your neighbor -- says you abused your neighborhood power.  Well, it supposedly happened in a neighborhood 7 neighborhoods over, but I am going to charge you with a crime...maybe more than 1 crime if I can think up some.  Proof?  Well, we don't have any except what Mr. X tells us.  No, I won't tell you who he is.  And, yes, I know he has never met you and said he just heard about it through 3rd and 4th parties 17 neighborhoods over, but you better come down to MY office IMMEDIATELY and talk to us.  There will be multiple other prosecuting attorneys present -- all of whom want to charge you with a crime because you NEVER FIT INTO OUR NEIGHBORHOOD and WE DON'T LIKE YOU!!"

By the way, I want you to bring everybody who has ever met you down to my office so that we can threaten whomever we want into turning on you so we can throw you out of the neighborhood.  We won't care if what they tell us is true or not -- we just want to use it to THROW YOU OUT OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD!!!" 

Riddle me this:  Would then you trot on down to Mr. Prosecutor's office and say, "Ayuck, ayuck, here I am!!"  Would you encourage those around you to do it too? 

Yeah, well, neither would any sane person.