cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Market impact

Mr. Prosecutor:  "P.S.  if you DON'T  march down all your family, friends, and employees right down to my office just because I said so, I am going to throw in an additional charge of Obstruction!!! 

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Mr. Prosecutor:  "P.S.S.   No, there are no witnesses that say you abused your power.  But it's not what witnesses say that's important because we make up whatever we want to.  BTW, we are going to draw up fake stuff BUT won't be filing charges against you until we get a set of judges we like!!!"

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

So just ignore the partial transcript and the highly respected witnesses.  Plain as day. If you can't see it, it means you don't want to.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

What is trump hiding?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Let them testify.  What are you hiding Mr. President?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Where did I bring up all the churchy stuff in this thread? If you think I am some liberal democrat you are sorely mistaken. Lets stick to the facts, not social profiling.

2 DAYS -- FIRSTHAND FACTS:

JULY 25
--Trump asks Zelensky to investigate “Crowdstrike” & “Biden’s son”
--90 minutes later: White House tells Pentagon to suspend all military aid.

JULY 26:
--Trump asks Sondland on cell: “So he’s going to do the investigation?

Sent from my iPhone

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

really would any of us run to testify in a kangaroo court.... like the nonsense in the house.???

Especially if we were squeaky clean....... a parasite like stiff would eat your flesh looking for a flaw.  The idea that I would only avoid that if i had something to hide is nonsense.  It is why we have a bill of rights.

second point...... I have yet to see any evidence from any witness of any crime attempted, let alone accomplished.  A crime is breaking the existing written law..... There is no such thing as a political crime...... Nixon had "breaking and entering" ---- Clinton had "lying under oath"    Trump had .......... the crime of doing his job.  He at the worst, investigated the possibility of corruption by those who represent the US in a foreign land.  Not a crime by the President of the US.... I certainly expect him to be responsible for that.  It appeared at least one of the witnesses may have been covering for some obvious corruption.  The fact that a politician may be involved is irrelevant.  Running for an office should bring on investigation not protection from it.

We have career government employees who's job it is to investigate background and activity of those who run for our highest offices....... and they should do their jobs.  But what we have full example of, is those same career public servants and elected officials obviously insulting corruption that has existed and working to block and disrupt the legal activity of an elected President.  That is pretty obvious fact....... and can not be equated with "whatever he is hiding".  Why do we care what his motives might be if we are not willing to deal with the obvious.

Trump from the start has had some humorous and wild statements that made us all nervous....... the swamp statements come to mind during the campaign..... Never in my wildest thoughts could I have imagined how serious those statements were.    All the geniouses who have been calling him all sorts of names and questioning his intellect in condecending nature look pretty slimy at the end of the day.  The best the democrats can hope for at the end of each bombshell is to twist and bend the law to find a way to take the vote away from the citizens.

The corner they have painted themselves into means a political punishment that goes to the party that refuses to accept the will of the voters.  That is what the impeachment hearings were all about.  All senate republicans have to do is raise their glasses and say "here, here"

Criticism and name calling is only inappropriate if it is wrong..... He may be blund and a fighter when attacked, but he may have been just what we needed.  We will see.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

What a bunch of malarkey. What about Mcalvaney's "Get Over it" confession.  I could go on but it is useless.

If something doesn't go right for you trump cultists, you just accuse or blame it. Like the FBI, now it is congress.  Truth will win out, so send them to testify. What are you hiding orange man.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

McAlvaney admitted it. In front of the cameras.  Didn't he just say "get over it". lol  

0 Kudos