cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: I confess, I've booked a bit of corn ....

Time, I recall `94 being a perfect corn year, however `93 (and every odd numbered year in the 90s) was crappy and too wet.  We had the 1993 excess moisture carry into `94.  

https://twitter.com/NicoleStecklein/status/1381027155514159111

0 Kudos

Now members on agriculture can play goodgame empire for free online - a browser-based medieval strategy game Build your own castle, arm your army, and engage in epic PvP fights. Start playing right away!

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Isn't that what is wrong with our children now ....... children of all ages playing nonsensical games instead of contributing to society.  Or is this the game they use to get us through drug rehab?

0 Kudos
k-289
Senior Advisor

Washington  is  a  willing  participant in  war  games ,  although  the  record  is  less  than  stellar  post  1945  - - -

Although  Defense  $pending  has  no  borders , except  on  new  recruits personal  -  -  -

Using  college  tuition ,  baiting  seems  to  have  some  limited  traction - - -

Fighter Aircraft  Expenditures  get  limited  conversation  as  of  late  - so  don't  have  to  much  remorse  on  an  early  corn  marketing  gaming  -  -  -

0 Kudos