cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Contributor

Re: Marketing Survey Just for You

One could probably push a few holes in the "scientific claim". Basically it is just another survey. 

0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

I'm Sorry here -- but -- 89 -- ROTFLMAO

0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

Sorry here - another sorry - to Mike -- I shoud have warned you - mnvtfarms  reads slow = one hour to do it . Smiley Very Happy

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Yes and it asked for acres and I am not good at converting so skipped that part.

@farmerguy89 wrote:
Marketeye, your survey doesn't include Canada.. So I selected Alaska as my state... So your info about Alaska row crop production may be inaccurate.

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

gregs3821958,

Ohhhhh it's scientific. Thanks for taking it too, by the way.

Mike

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

I took your survey. Couldn't answer half the questions. Some just didn't pertain to me or give me an answer I could use. Like "how influential is using risk manage to enhance price", I'm not trying to enhance price I'm trying to get it as low as possible. Oh and how come it didn't ask if we contracted soybean meal or milk or stuff like that? Some scientific poll that is......
0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

dairyfarmmn,

I help make up the survey. So, I can answer your questions. We struggled with how long to make the survey. There are so many more questions that we wanted to ask. But, when you develop these surveys, you have to keep in mind the time committment of the folks that will be answering the questions. In that vein, we had to decide if we wanted to lean more towards the grain farmer or livestock producer. As you noticed, the survey leans towards the grain farmer. We did include some questions for the livestock producer. And next year, we will include even more.

Our other thought, while developing the questions, centered around how folks would take the survey. We felt like a lot of them would use their smartphone. Therefore, we really tried hard to make this survey smartphone-friendly. How did we do?

But, your feedback is very much appreciated and right on. We will keep your suggestions in consideration for next year's edition.

Honestly, thanks for taking the survey and your thoughts,

Mike

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Took it, liked it, did not take long

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

It worked well on my smartphone.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

I took it. Quick, easy, and worked on I-phone.
0 Kudos