cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Maybe now we know why..... The good news is, the milk trucks are ....

Maybe now we know why trump is in such a panic to get the economy open despite the unnecessary deaths it will entail,  the price of oil is in free fall and the oil industry is headed for ruin. I'm sure the oil boys aren't happy and trump has been getting an earful.  The oil boys are probably asking trump what good is all that campaign cash and influence buying if he can't make something happen.

But the good news is, the milk trucks are back running hard by my place. I've seen more milk trucks in four hours this afternoon than I've seen in all the previous two weeks.  There goes another just now.

I guess when Sonny said the government would buy the milk, have it made into cheese and give it to food banks that was the signal they needed.  Have to admit, it looked really bad for the administration, farmers dumping all that milk while millions were going without food.  

16 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Maybe now we know why..... The good news is, the milk trucks are ....

When antibody test start to reveal most of us already had this illness the true mortality rate will be less than 1%.  That means we destroyed our economy for an illness that is in line with the seasonal flu. You really want more of this? You want more small businesses going under the longer we wait and prolong herd immunity? What is wrong with you? No president was ever going to stop this illness, you would be a fool to think anybody could stop it! 

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Do the math.

80 pct infection rate at 1 pct in a population with no immunity is 3 million people.

Which would have destroyed the economy.

Math is hard but that math not so much.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Korea stopped it.

We have more resources if we’d employed them effectively.

End of story

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Grandpa Ranty had been President for 3 years. This was well predicted.

End of story

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Antibody test in Massachusetts and L.A are showing similar results as other studies across the world. Many more people have had this than previously thought. The mortality rate will be in line with the seasonal flu. Right now hospitals are determining the cause of death for patients as Covid-19 wether they had it or not in order to get more money. People are dying while they wait on heart stints and CT scans that are deemed non essential. This madness needs to end!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Advisor

Is this what you are referring to?

http://publichealth.lacounty.gov/phcommon/public/media/mediapubhpdetail.cfm?prid=2328

If so, what hack outfit snipped out a few lines from it and ignored the context?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

The same study was published in the L.A Times and also shown on ABC News..... Yeah, those "hack outfits."

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Advisor

You’ve  got a future as an content editor as a sideline, off-farm job then as you were apparently able to come up with that piece of disingenuous context fracturing  on your own.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

The math I saw from somebody who actually knows something was “optimistic” in the interpretation of the (very small) Santa Clara serology study.

Came up with only 600k deaths from just letting ‘er rip.

Which is an acceptable number to worshippers of Moloch if it means holding power.

Even people who know their ***** from a hole in the ground don’t know much at this point and heaven knows wingnut propagandists don’t and don’t care that they don’t.

Sadly, “the economy” would not be good in that scenario and won’t be if this summers through the summer.

0 Kudos