cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Re: Merry Christmas from the parlor pit 12-18

K thanks and you have a good Christmas too.  Enjoy those Grandkids today!

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

JR the ribeye's are bought and ready for the grill. Great picture. Merry Christmas!

0 Kudos
Contributor

JR: Thanks for sharing the family photo. Brings it all back home. Keep up the good work, as we enjoy reading your posts here. Also, nice to see you got the recognition as an A-List top ten. You deserve it. Merry, merry.. -- Rob

0 Kudos
Advisor

Merry Christmas JR!  I always thought you had a lot of bull and now I have visual proof.  HAHA   Good luck next year.

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Black sand I would like mine medium well ! HA HA You have a good Time with family! Blessings to you and yours JR

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Rob thanks for the kind words and welcome to the big 10!  Merry merry to you as well. JR

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

NW Merry christmas to you as well! Give those Stiens a little something extra on Christmas day from me! Seasons greetings to you! JR

0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

Just so you know, I eat a couple of those filet mignons each week at then Longhorn resturant. Those steaks don't come off a longhorn because I can chew it. They do have the wisdom to wrap a strip of bacon around it to give it flavor.

I figure if I can sell my corn to the ethanol plant the least I can do is buy your steaks. Prime rib at least once a week at Obeulos. I know all that beef will kill me but at least I'm living good while I am here.

That is my way of avoiding estate taxes. Eating instead of saving. We could just as well sell the stove. HA!

Merry christmas to you and yours and a prosperous new year. $150 dollar fats and $6 corn.

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

I even like the idea of 150 on fats to keep this pasture man above water along with jr

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Krafty You have a very good Christmas down in Okie!  Don't you miss our nice cold snowy days?  JR

0 Kudos