cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Minn guys call Doug Magnus on tile permit bill

There is an important vote coming up that takes away the state process in getting a permit to tile. Right now in my county (nobles) in order to tile you have the local watershed , NRCS and state to go through to get a permit. I personally filed for tilling in january that has a questionable area for wetland and as of right now I still do not have a permit. The local person for the state is dragging his feet as along with NRCS. They claim they might have to send it to higher up to get it approved. As if the tree huggers behind the desk have any clue. I just can't understand why this state person doesn't start working for the farming and common sence side of it . After all he can see that this vote is coming up that might take his job away, and the only reason that the vote is coming up in the first place is that people are fed up with the bull****. Call Magnus and whoever and tell him you support this vote to abolish the unnecessary paperwork and taxpayer funds. The vote is May 10 ????
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Minn guys call Doug Magnus on tile permit bill

I had the same problem with the state guy in Kandiyohi county, giving me the run around.  Then the landlord passed away before I could get the tile approved so when he finally called to come out and look at where I wanted to tile I told him he took so long the landlord died and now I didn't know what the kids where going to do with the land so the tiling was now out of the question.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Minn guys call Doug Magnus on tile permit bill

Looks like it is attached to the omnibus bill. If you ever plan on tiling in the future this concerns you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

On goverors desk

On gov. desk will see if he signs it.

0 Kudos