cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shaggy98
Senior Advisor

Missing posts?

Did the updates wipe out all of today's discussions?
0 Kudos
8 Replies
colorofmoney
Frequent Contributor

Re: Missing posts?

Looks like it
0 Kudos
Longcreekfarms
Senior Contributor

Apparently... Missing several I had been reading this morning.
0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Shaggy looks like it wiped everything back to Saturday.

Judging from the two discussions going on in Business about real estate and pipelines.

My wife wishes she had that power...... 🙂

0 Kudos
dairyfarmmn
Senior Contributor

I'm guessing the bulls didn't like it that I started a thread talking about rain in Mini-soda so they cut it.

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Thanks dairyfarmmn,

We needed some one to blame ---------------------- I thought it was a message to me ----------- I think I mentioned Jeff's mother in law over the weekend.  That should get me uninvited to something.  Or the fact that I can't stay on topic this summer when there are very few new crop marketing opportunities.  Volatile times with close to no inventory and we get a new crop price range $1.50 below old crop and a total trade range of about 70 cents.-------------- woopie.   

And the drought hangs on. So no dryland crops again.

Storage ------------------- My marketing plan moved to the Shops, Building, and Bins section.

Message recieved Jeff ------- won't do it again please leave me connec

0 Kudos
dairyfarmmn
Senior Contributor

What can I say? I'm a dairy farmer we are to blame for most all of agricultures problems.....

jrsiajdranch
Veteran Advisor

Apparently you used wood posts.  If you had used steel they wouldn't have disappeared.  I am not an expert on steel but others are and they are in Kansas! 

For you no charge.

Shaggy98
Senior Advisor

Oh contrary JR, recent storms whisked away 1/8 mile of steel posts while wooden remained. I tried to post pics but the A.com site didn't like them and kept giving me an error message. You just can't beat good wood. ROTF
0 Kudos