cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
425Cat
Advisor

Mizzo Tiger

Hey Mizzo any truth to these higher than normal radiation levels found in Missouri snow. JUst saw a couple of articles on Drudge.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Mizzo Tiger

I don't know about MT, but the worlds attention has somewhat focused away from Fukushima.  That accident is not over.  By some accounts, it will take 100 plus years to clean up what's happened there, and I don't think Japan wants the world to know how bad that disaster is.  But it wouldn't surprise me to seeing issues with fallout given our jet stream pattern.  The final chapters are not yet written on that disaster, and may not be in my lifetime.

Jen

0 Kudos
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

its on the internet, it must be true............Smiley Surprised

hard to imagine theres much truth to it..........

that said, IMO we probably will have some unforeseen or conviently forgotten issues from that disaster here in the US in the coming years...........just dont know what they are yet...........

that stupid thing melted down in the first 48 hours, and anyone with a brain knew it..........even as the media and TEPCO (or whoever owned it at the time) tried to put a hope spin on it..........its still a bad deal and the whole thing needs to be encased in concrete NOW to stop the bleeding........

similar set of deception with BP..............anyone with a brain knew that deep water well was spewing 100 times more oil per second than they were saying..........over a mile deep in the ocean and it looked like a volcano erupting..........thats a lot of juice spewing out..........

0 Kudos
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Remember the 1970's and how we were running out of oil?  Man - what a line of crap we were fed.  Some got rich, and the rest of us have paid for it.  Oh - there's oil, for a price.  

Maybe if farmers could manufacture a shortage of food, so when you went to the grocery, after spending 10 hours in line, you could only buy $20 worth of groceries.  Maybe then the people on this Earth would realize how important farmers are, and pay them for what it's worth.

Jen

0 Kudos