cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Honored Advisor

Re: Phase 1

Well why not Wright.  Every two bit congressman has millions in campaign money from the stolen cauffers of the Democratic party.  They spend more to congressional candidates than is ever spent in those districts, It is a good start in a "rich" political life for simple folk to stay simple.  Millions doled out by Nancy for future favors as campaign assistance.  Most government employees live in and work in the most expensive environments in the US, and are paid according to their comfort.

AFL_cio ----------- Lets ask one of those thousands of ignored questions...............What on earth does the Labor Department do.....?  It blocks more labor than it provides.  Can we call the labor department and tell them where to send the labor?  If done........ lawyers will appear?  And your need for labor will disappear?  They are feared more than appreciated, but that can be said of most federal departments.  All part of the public shakedown of campaign contributions of big donors.  Gang Green destroying our vital organs.

Senior Advisor

Re: Nancy saves NAFTA2

If Nan and the AFL - CIO were concerned about the American union worker they would all be against the cheap ILLEGAL labor sneaking in through the southern border.

Veteran Advisor

Political  $hake  Down  -  might  include  Ambassadorship's  to   like  the  E.  U. ?  ,  Vatican  ? ,  Samoa  ? ,   OR  could, would  that  be   Q  P  Q   mannerism  tactic   -  ?     

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Add that those are considered career "public service" positions.  Immune from scrutiny ------ Those trillions flow through all veins of a bloated system where you can spend most of your year wondering what your job is for..... or stretching a 2 month work load into ten months and get 6-8 weeks of vacation.

The middle managers of government ------ A local HS graduate had moved up in social services to where she worked at a regional management position over 4 or 5 states out west.  Want to guess where they chose to place that office?   Needing access to a good airport and highway system, would they live and work in Sacramento? Fresno?  Salt Lake?  Vegas?  Albequrke? Tuscon?   You probably guessed it by now..... San Francisco downtown..... poor access to airport but the most expensive place to have a government office in the region..... and as far from the people they served as possible... and they were paid accordingly

0 Kudos
Esteemed Advisor

Love ya SW....but dude..."Happy New Year!"...you need to let go of some of your tension and chill a little. We still have the best system in a very fallen world, who cares if someone works in SF...their loss not mine.  :-)

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I’d like to see who they can put against trump.  The dems are ruining it for themselves every dayπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Thanks time and advice taken........  But really who is paying for it.... surely your in that bus.   When I left the class rooms back when my number was called, a government job for an accountant was the bottom of the pole.  Perks are good for the 4 people that keep 2 cheap ones working.  I thought the complaints on maybe moving to kansas city was very telling.

Farmerjoe79, Only one president has ever gotten elected by hate and fear.... And the worst part is-- hate and fear will keep him nearly unopposed for his second term.

0 Kudos