cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: New Commodity Supercycle is a dud

If you`re talking about Rush, he was in the tank for HW Bush.  He called Perot a "hand grenade with a bad haircut" .   See, the problem with Rush at that time, he was establishment globalism, free trade.   If you recall, it was Rush and Bill Clinton on the same side to get NAFTA through...yeah yeah yeah "Farm Bureau yada yada" and they were wrong too.  But I will admit one of the small sliver of NAFTA *winners has been the farmers ...pretty big cost to almost everyone else though.

0 Kudos
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Last thought.

I used to listen to the fat, drug addled chickenhawk POpigS some, way back in the day.

Less and less as he became the drumbeater for the Iraq War with by far the largest audience.

Very last time was in 2005. Our troops were getting pounded- big casualties every single day- primarily IEDs. The DoD had just begun to get armored up humvees into production.

A guy calls up, says he has a metal fab shop and knows dozens of others who would drop everything and make refit kits if somebody would just contact them, get them patterns and do the logisitics.

Fatso cut him off and started railing about leftists undermining 'Murca.

Ever after I'd gag and spin the dial.

There were actually many Americans who would have sacrificed something beyond eating a Freedumb Weiner at the ball game while whatching the patriotic pageant and getting prepped for a future authoritarian state.

0 Kudos
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

That "guy" oughta call up Joe Biden offering help to get Americans out of Afghanistan.

0 Kudos
k-289
Senior Advisor

Saigon  History  of   April  1975 ,  clearly  repetitive  history , fast  forward  Afghanistan  collateral damage , while  the  military industrial complex hand wrings  the  open  check  book policy  of  several  decades - - -

MO$T  Current  example,  F -35  Trillion $   taxpayer checkoff ,  of  CONservative  $pending -  -  -  

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Every bad ending has a bad beginning..... 

0 Kudos