cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

Nikki Haley on the Today Show this morning...

Even a rabid democrat would have to admit that Samantha Guthrie took her "mean" pills this morning before her interview with Nikki Haley. She looked mad, she looked distressed, even p....d, she looked overly driven to argue, she repeatedly refused to let Haley answer. Just a patietic "interview", or maybe better described is an "interrogation". We like to start the day with a cup of coffee and our daily indoctrination from the left. Never disappointed by NBC in that regard. :-)

Haley checked all the boxes, remained firm, remained calm, remained respectful in the face of disrespect, stayed on message, shared some of her values and view of things while still countering all the words they were attempting to put in her mouth. The Dems should be troubled by her, she speaks their language, just doesn't hold their values, is reasonably intelligent, is likeable, is not an old white male, from a critical swing state, might be tough to beat someday (2024 regardless of who wins in 2020).

24 Replies
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Nikki Haley on the Today Show this morning...

And before this is kicked off the marketing sight, it is very market focused. Asset values globally are 100% driven by perception and emotion (result of zirp for years and years, the bubbles are all emotion), thus a calm steady hand waiting in the wings can be of great value to maintaining optimism (and indirectly asset values).

Advisor

I think it does belong over in Forum with the rest of the pro-Putin nutters.

She's feeding the wild paranoia of the modern GOP base. Claims that a couple of competent guys trying to rein in a erratic and unstable POTUS amounted to a conspiracy.

BTW, she did manage to resign and get out of town ahead of an ethics investigation. Like ethics is even a thing these days.

Advisor

BTW, how has the detarture of all of the so-called adults from this administration worked out?

Advisor

Nutz, why don't you take one of those tours to Cuba and/or China and just stay there? Seems like you would be much happier in a communist place where you could forget about the prom queen that jilted you and the successful BTO neighbor that she married.

0 Kudos
Advisor

Fascinating about Haley- whether she is, as is rumored, seeking to replace Pence as VP. My guess is something a lot bigger- that she's positioning to be Pence's VP after the GOP figures out how to ditch Trump.

That might, on the surface anyway, be a strong ticket.

Somewhere down in the bowels of this thing there are people who know that they've about one (probably inevitable) revelation from the whole thing going sideways on them and killing the party off for good.

They're thinking Plan B, but I have no idea what would be the cause to pull the trigger, when, or how the spin would go.

Financials, I think. And BTW, there is nothing that justifies anyone holding the office of POTUS without full financial transparency. 

If the loan documents from DB Private Wealth ever come out it will be over quickly.

BTW also, if Pence and Haley were in the WH they'd have to detail a third party to be with them at all times.

0 Kudos
Advisor

The prom queen who is now a prom king and prefers the pronouns of dem, dim, and dimmer.

Smiley LOL

0 Kudos
Advisor

Ad Hominen attacks are to be expected when there's no viable counter argument.

0 Kudos
Advisor

Re: Since you brought it up.

I listened quite closely to Haley's rational as to why trump's imbroglio wasn't impeachable.   She admits that trump's attempt at extortion was seriously wrong and  would have amounted to an abuse of power, clearly impeachable, but for the fact that the money was ultimately released (when the White House learned that a complaint had been filed).

The only problem with Haley's scenario is that State Dept lawyers determined that trump, in fact, had no legal right to withhold the money and the money was released days before trump claims he did.  My guess is that Pompeo realized  what was happening and released that money without even telling trump.

So, in effect, by Pompeo preempting trump, he, the responsible adult, did just exactly what Haley is accusing Tillerson & Kelly of having done,  namely, try and save trump from himself. 

That's more than a little disingenuous, don't you think. 

Advisor

You mean like the hypocrisy you share daily ....

Exhibit A:

Despise Putin based on the fact that he is a communist.

YET...

Whine daily about President Trump not allowing the sale of more soybeans to Democrats' communist master, China.

You mean like that hypocritical argument...???

In summary, you just hate whomever the Democrats tell you to hate, correct?

=====

Meh...going back to my coffee.  Not worth the effort trying to explain anything to lemmings -- lemmings being just what they are until they fall off the cliff and go, "Crap, shoulda seen that coming."

0 Kudos