cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hwr247
Senior Contributor

Re: Now the Chinese aren't so sure.

obviously if there was a deal both sides would have put pen tp paper. There was no deal signed and still is no deal yet. There must be something the chinese want or want changed or they would have signed.  " its the best deal farmers will ever have,its big, its a really big deal"   But im afraid its not signed yet. Same crap i heard just before they walked out last summer. ill believe it when it happens.   i just get dislusioned with constant political untruths. 

hwr247
Senior Contributor

obviously if there was a deal both sides would have put pen to paper. There was no deal signed and still is no deal yet. There must be something the chinese want or want changed or they would have signed.  " its the best deal farmers will ever have,its big, its a really big deal"   But im afraid its not signed yet. Same crap i heard just before they walked out last summer. ill believe it when it happens.   i just get dislusioned with constant political untruths. 

0 Kudos
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

We`ll know what kind of deal it is before Christmas or probably Thanksgiving ...by Halloween most of the details will be known.   If it isn`t a all around good deal for the US, I wouldn`t mind going though a little more pinch.  But if Trump needs a quick win on trade to get re elected, that`s the most important thing to me.  

0 Kudos
hwr247
Senior Contributor

im not a democrat. im not a republican. i try to vote country first. The way both parties are letting the countrygo down the drain is pathetic. Maybe what trump is doing is good for the country but  by calling anyone on his team or the opposition assholes and should be put in jail shows how little respect he has for anyone! Politics has changed since i was young when leaders of both parties hashed things out in a smoke filled back room but came out shaking hands and came up with good legislation. Hopefully it is a small minority of people that love his demeaning rhetoric at his hate generating public meetings. As fast as he is replacing staff kind of reminds me of a corporal who rose to absolute power by eliminating anyone who opposed him. just a thought

0 Kudos
roarintiger1
Honored Advisor

Just because the Chinese sign a paper for this deal, doesn't mean they'll follow through.  

0 Kudos
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

Hwr,

How is firing his opponents

Any different than what Hillary.

Nancy, Harry, Chuck, and crew are and have been doing ???

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Enough of the I love trump or I hate trump entries... Trumps in office and probably long term because neither party can put forth an electable leader and the media is struggling to make itself look credible ....... 50 billion is easy to imagine if meat and plastic forks are included.... with or without a deal.....  It is just distraction.... ..... 

But its all distraction from the real issues....... the 2019 crop...... we are scared to think that usda's make believe is 10% off..... When we all know it is closer to 40% to optimistic...... corn and beans..... and the # of bushels in farm storage... and the jelly donuts it takes to keep attendance at usda(fsa) information meeting.  Smiley Happy

WCMO
Senior Advisor

You guys get jelly donuts?

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

ohhhhhhh my.............

We're not supposed to tell Missouri.  Smiley Happy

It is a sad crop and probably the last one for several.  Hopefully the teachers will have empty shelves at the grocery....like they been asking for.

k-289
Senior Advisor

CON- solidation  full  speed  ahead  -   while  I've  yet  to  see  a  tar-riff   on   ( imported )  meat  -  ?    

0 Kudos