cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Oh my Dad! beans up 12 corn up 3

Dow up 430. Internal polling looking like another 4 years of pro-business, non-green new deal administration?

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Highlighted
Advisor

Then of course the fake twist on the stock market

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Then of course the fake twist on the stock market

I think the markets are reacting to the increasing likelihood that the election will be decided by a theft proof margin and thus the attendant risk of a lot of unrest is diminished.

As far as stimulus goes, still an 80 day March across the lame duck desert and a pandemic exploding across the NC tier.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

BTW, if you’ve done any crimin’ make sure you get your pardon requests in to Pres. Bevin  er, I mean Dennison.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Event betting markets are where Dunning and Kruger went to die.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

It`s looking very likely Trump won re-election, the broad market is quiet except oil and of course lumber.  I guess 4  more years of ladies havin` babies and needin` houses and the "electric flying cars" will be put off another presidential election cycle.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Careful there BA - WI and MI are trending the other way.

Courts will probably get involved.

With Peterson losing we'll have a new ag committee chair in the house.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Isc76cat  we`re boned, they found a box of 128,000 all Jobiden votes.  This easy peasy mail in voting is like a town opening up fast food drive through restaurants and then wondering why the community has a obesity problem. 

Jobiden is going to do away with the Bush & Trump tax cuts but "won`t raise taxes on those making less than $400,000", people that believe than did their "civil duty" of voting by mail..."yes, and super size that number 4 please and make that a family size fry order and oh yeah a chocolate shake too please!".  

Seems to me, if you buy stocks now and sell them post 2020 you`ll get dinged with capital gains big time.  But I suppose they figure money will be thrown around like water more than making up for the tax bill?

Dow up 420, beans up 13 and corn up 5.  Perhaps divided government? But even that`s in jeopardy with some R senators, might not know fate of Thom Tillis for months.  

The signs of "God`s got this" makes you now wonder if He didn`t hand it over to satan for awhile  Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Don't let BDS develop like some of those with TDS.  Reagan had an inherent faith in everyday Americans and never let those on the fringe control policy.  Whether the nuts are on the right or left they are a minority.

The media needs to keep people riled up so they tune in and give them numbers to generate ad revenue.