cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Ok Jeff. This is simple stuff here

First off, lock down everything some no one can register for a few days. No big deal. And clean up the crap

Then you need to rework your login page and incorporate one of those boxes that has the numbers/txt that are all scrambled that you have to enter when you log in. That way computer generated crap doesn't make it thru login

Then fire it back up
0 Kudos
9 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Ok Jeff. This is simple stuff here

Any way to protest and boycot any entertainment they promot. I know, not many of us watch soccer or boxing. I wander if the parent companies can pressure whoever is promoting this stuff. If the NBA and NFL knew we were all avoiding there product, wouldn't they try to stop the use of their names by these people.
0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

What is the NBA and NFL?Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Boycott boxing? You can I enjoy it.  

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

I enjoy American football as well, but I would boycot if it helped get rid of these jerks.
0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Smiley WinkYeh right.......boycott the NFL?    Had better do it quick.  The playoffs start in two weeks........ 

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Doubt the NBA or NFL has really anything to do with it. Probably just trying to spread a virus by posting something they think is popular. Not that I'm going to click one to find out for sure or anything.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

The NFL is a very powerful organization. I've heard of them trying to stop small neighborhood bars from advertising a "Super Bowl " party with out permission. I would think if they could stop someone from using their name in a way that causes them negative reaction they would. I just turne off ESPN as the started the NFL portion of their program. Tried to find a contact to the NFL without sucess.
0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

The NFL is a powerful organization, isn't it also a Not-For-Profit one too??

0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

Ya I think so, someone told me the commissioner works for free. LOL
0 Kudos