cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Longcreekfarms
Senior Contributor

Re: One of the good roads in Brazil

Good to know hobby. Can't judge a book by its cover! I've never stood next to one, just an uninformed assumption. I have a few kubota tractors that aren't weighted out like a farm tractor, but they are tough as hell. One 110 horse tractor that I use to put rolls of hay out in the morning has been used and abused, but it's never let me down. Something about that orange paint just doesn't look right though! 😉
0 Kudos
Shaggy98
Senior Advisor

Paint is cheap, iron isn't. Think about it.
0 Kudos
buckfarmer
Senior Contributor

I looked at Valtra pretty serious when I bought my loader tractor. Nearest dealer was to far away. From what I remember they were impressive machines.
0 Kudos
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

100_6429.JPG

90 hp one I've put 6500 hrs on.

100_3450.JPG

one of the 190 hp ones

0 Kudos
Shaggy98
Senior Advisor

I'm in your same boat Buck. With the exception of Kubota, my area doesn't have an import dealer closer than 100 miles.

I will add, that one dealer that started selling the Kubota line a couple years ago has sold a bunch of them. Mostly on the lower end of the midrange horsepower models.
0 Kudos
buckfarmer
Senior Contributor

Wow Hobby all that brush in the back ground looks like southern Ohio or Kentucky. Are you sure you are in "real farm country". maybe you're accually in Brazil..... Is that your truck stuck?
0 Kudos
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

Just South Podunk Country Ioway

Don't buy a Valtra, Agco discontinued their sale in North America. Parts are still available through Other Agco branded dealers though. Mechanics are scarcer then Hens Teeth.

0 Kudos