cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

OptionEye....April 4th

Good morning.

ECB keeps rates unchanged.

BOJ takes an aggressive view of QE. They are in trouble.

Corn wheat and beans in the red today but not by much.

Got some decent comments about the David Stockman article yesterday. Not trying to scare anyone but it's good to get a broad range of views. Heard more comments yesterday about gold and its recent sell off. Some traders were trying to convince me that gold will not be the most valued metal when the dung hits the fan.

They say you should load up on lead. Interesting comment albeit tongue in cheek.

The 10 year is slipping under 1.80% as I write. I just don't think the economy is doing as well as a lot of the talking heads would like us to believe. I think this earnings report is going to give us a great glimpse of the way forward.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: OptionEye....April 4th

Lead might be a good investment with the gun and ammunition situation....

0 Kudos
Contributor

Heard the same thing from a commodity gambler around December. Buy lead and lots of it. He was not talking about bullets, he was talking about the metal. He said the government is buying plenty of bullets.

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

The thing about precious metals is, we think the grain market is manipulated well that`s nothing compared to gold. "They" will look at a mine and WAG that there`s so much gold in that hole in the ground and that WAG is "the supply" that`s traded on.  Also JPM and Goldman Sachs short the heck out of gold, the fed doesn`t want PM prices up or it would make the $85B/Month of printing show the real value of the dollar and the gig would be up, there is a reason corzine stayed out of jail.  Well, if you don`t hear from me, it was nice knowing y`all Smiley Happy 

0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

Good post BA. I agree, if precious metals showed an honest value, no one could afford them.
0 Kudos