cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

OptionEye...Dec 13th

Good morning.

I can't buy into the babble from yesterday afternoon's circus.

We need to have 3.5% GDP for the next 3 years or 200k jobs created per month for the next 4 to 5 years to get the unemployment rate below 6.5%. Really??

Why don't we have anyone talking about how we are going to introduce true growth? We talk about taxes. We talk about spending cuts. We hardly ever talk about what will really help us. GROWTH

7 Replies
Advisor

Re: OptionEye...Dec 13th

Very true. Need to grow our way out of the abyss.

0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor

Or another percentage of unemployed will just leave the workforce all together, then it will drop again. Where is the growth gonna come from?? We are shipping all the twinkie jobs over the border...

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Cut federal spending across the board..  Cut taxes across the board.  And, do this all over again next year.   Make people who can, actually work for their welfare and food stamps.    That will grow the economy.

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

I am too busy with the gadgets of the last growth boom to do any more growing.  Hardly can find time to do my old job.  Smiley Happy

Thanks Scott.  I missed ya 

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Circus is a good way to descripe the mess we have.   and the Center Ring is surrounding congress as we speak.  

In my opinion there has been to many band aides place on the wound that started 12 years ago.  In my own opinion I don't want to pay any more taxes but for the long run going over the fiscal cliff might be the best thing. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

We invited the government into our lives in 2008 and they are NEVER leaving. That's it.

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Hey Scott,

We had a guy talking about growth and 51% of the voting public evidently didn't like what he was talking about.

I hear that he did just fine with the taxpayers that voted, though.

Man, I love Democracy sometimes!!!

0 Kudos