cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

OptionEye.....July 9th

Good morning.

Up, up and away!

Good news is that the heat has abated. Bad news is that some of the weather forecasts have gotten drier. Two very big things to watch this week are the crop conditions this afternoon and the Supply and Demand report that is due out on Wed. They will both be market movers. How much will the USDA adjust and how bad is the crop.

Meanwhile this LIBOR issue in Europe is taking a significant place in the minds of macro traders and stocks are not happy with the jobs report last Friday. As we wake up to more of the same in Europe a lot of eyes are looking at the US and corporate earnings this last quarter. Things are not looking good.

Scott

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Honored Advisor

Re: OptionEye.....July 9th

Awfully quiet on here this morning.   Guys busy sweeping bins?

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

I think they are all trying to recover from a 5 day binge trying to beat the heat. Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

RT, 

You hit it on the head.  Loading some out and measuring the remains.  If the last load goes at the peak--------I promise to keep it to myself.

0 Kudos
Veteran Contributor

If your a bull its going to take a pretty good set to stay long going into the report.I would think a little profit taking might happen and would be good.